2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

I wouldn’t want to play the Knicks first round.
They play tough and hard every single game.

It’s going to be low possession, low scoring game in the playoffs with the Knicks.

Milwaukee should want Boston-New York in the 4-5 series.
Atlanta, Charlotte, Miami are easier for them.

I WILL WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS, ZION

I'm salivating. First chance he becomes an unrestricted free agent he is leaving New Orleans or forcing a trade to the Knicks. Don't tell me all of them sign rookie extensions he doesn't need the money with how much he makes off the court.

I'm salivating. First chance he becomes an unrestricted free agent he is leaving New Orleans or forcing a trade to the Knicks. Don't tell me all of them sign rookie extensions he doesn't need the money with how much he makes off the court.
So winning games and being an attractive place for free agents to want to come to is a better strategy than tanking and losing on purpose and hoping you win the lottery and hoping there’s somebody really good that year, and hoping they develop and living with sucking for 4 more years while they do?

Thought so.

I don't think Zion ages well. I think whomever signs him to a monster contract is taking a BIG risk. I also don't think Randle and Zion can play together... who you taking?

I don't think Zion ages well. I think whomever signs him to a monster contract is taking a BIG risk. I also don't think Randle and Zion can play together... who you taking?

Zion will sign a max deal with the Knicks and show up to training camp that year looking like this:

1618860135397.png

Julius may not age well either if MPG not lowered! Waiting on a breakthrough game for Obi.
Julius had a long week capped with 47" mano a mano with Zion.
If he has another 30+ game and shows no sign of fatigue tomorrow, I'll be impressed.

Zion's build does lead to question how his knees/etc hold up over time.
Randall or Zion is a tough decision. Julius is the Knicks motor now, and a great team leader.

LOL Clyde:
"What are they doing selling Clorox at the Garden?"
That topped earlier "windmill into oblivion"

Julius may not age well either if MPG not lowered! Waiting on a breakthrough game for Obi.
Julius had a long week capped with 47" mano a mano with Zion.
If he has another 30+ game and shows no sign of fatigue tomorrow, I'll be impressed.

Zion's build does lead to question how his knees/etc hold up over time.
Randall or Zion is a tough decision. Julius is the Knicks motor now, and a great team leader.

Zion walks like he's 60 with a bad hip right now.

With that said, of course offer him the max and welcome him with open arms. We'll have Luka by then, as well.

Zion walks like he's 60 with a bad hip right now.

With that said, of course offer him the max and welcome him with open arms. We'll have Luka by then, as well.

He walked like that in college too! It's hard to describe (I like yours). It's not exactly a great sign. Of course, he walks like that, and then when he gets going at full speed it looks pretty damn good.

I can def see Zion being a guy with a relatively early peak

Appears to be an epidemic of stars out with injuries-
If many stars remain out and Knicks stay healthy (and Mitch/Burks back), their streak (and peaking DRose/JJ) has me wondering maybe they can get deep into the playoffs this season -even win it all crazy as it sounds.

Everyone contributing, except Obi who is the key player needing to step up.
Thibs is playing Knox over Obi at times. Obi made a nice spin move for 2 last night, but that was about it. At least IQ is balling -and if Obi gets going to lower Randle's MPG down the stretch that makes a playoff run possible. Thinking big -maybe Knicks can have some David vs Goliath success without waiting for Zion/Luka.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom