2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

All fine and dandy. But Quickley needs to start instead of Payton, and Toppin when healthy needs to start of Bullock.

It proves Thibs hates young players.
Even if he does, IQ played the entire 4th quarter. You literally are lost in the sauce. What's it like?

All fine and dandy. But Quickley needs to start instead of Payton, and Toppin when healthy needs to start of Bullock.

It proves Thibs hates young players.

Knicks are winning and Coach Thibs is doing a fine job. Eat it!

lol at complaining that an injured player isn’t starting.
Insane. And eventually IQ probably becomes the starter. But right now, who cares? Not like he isn't playing. He played the entire 4th! They literally commented on that on the broadcast.

CR lives on his own planet.

Insane. And eventually IQ probably becomes the starter. But right now, who cares? Not like he isn't playing. He played the entire 4th! They literally commented on that on the broadcast.

CR lives on his own planet.

Great start. Yeah. But we are headed for a middling team back end of the playoffs 7 or 8 seed likely first round exit, or just miss the playoff which means back of lottery.

We need to trade Randle possibly get 2 first round picks with the way he is playing.

Knicks are winning and Coach Thibs is doing a fine job. Eat it!
Qu-ivers will most certainly drive the 19 year old here...nuts.

If they can somehow keep this up and make the playoffs:...I don’t care if they are the 8, 7, 6 or 5 seed, nor what they do once they get there...PROVIDED...they meet and beat the stupidass nets.

that’s my goal.

Great start. Yeah. But we are headed for a middling team back end of the playoffs 7 or 8 seed likely first round exit, or just miss the playoff which means back of lottery.

We need to trade Randle possibly get 2 first round picks with the way he is playing.
You realize that is exactly how the Warriors started right?
2013-6 seed
2014- 6 seed

Their players developed and they won 2015 title.

Knicks probably don’t have a Steph Curry on their roster but teams develop and get better before becoming contenders.

Doing what Philadelphia did takes 5 years of sucking, luck and trades with the dumb Sacramento Kings to work and still it hasn’t worked yet.

Tanking if the prize is LeBron or Anthony Davis or Kevin Durant sure.
Cade Cunningham or Jalen Suggs nope.

Enjoy the season. If you are a championship or tank fan it sucks.
Your team is never going to win every year.

Stop listening to so many angry hot take talk radio shows. It’ll help your analytical skills.

You realize that is exactly how the Warriors started right?
2013-6 seed
2014- 6 seed

Their players developed and they won 2015 title.

Knicks probably don’t have a Steph Curry on their roster but teams develop and get better before becoming contenders.

Doing what Philadelphia did takes 5 years of sucking, luck and trades with the dumb Sacramento Kings to work and still it hasn’t worked yet.

Tanking if the prize is LeBron or Anthony Davis or Kevin Durant sure.
Cade Cunningham or Jalen Suggs nope.

Enjoy the season. If you are a championship or tank fan it sucks.
Your team is never going to win every year.

Only huge guy coming up is Emoni Bates. And no one knows when he'll even be eligible for the draft because of the HS rule, so either '22 or '23.

With the %s like they are now, just play the best you can, build a winning culture and let the chips fall.

Or, as I like to say, just try to get James Harden so we can have an elite-level player to root for and just make us the party team of the NBA. Why not, eh?

Only huge guy coming up is Emoni Bates. And no one knows when he'll even be eligible for the draft because of the HS rule, so either '22 or '23.

With the %s like they are now, just play the best you can, build a winning culture and let the chips fall.

Or, as I like to say, just try to get James Harden so we can have an elite-level player to root for and just make us the party team of the NBA. Why not, eh?
I can't stand Harden. It's probably hypocritical, because I dislike him for many of the same reasons people disliked Melo for many years. But, I can't stand to watch Harden play. My recent favorites were the Warriors with Curry, Klay and Donkey. They moved the ball swiftly and intelligently to find the open man. Harden just dribbles for half the shot clock and then, if he gives it up, there isn't much time for his teammates to do anything but shoot.

I can't stand Harden. It's probably hypocritical, because I dislike him for many of the same reasons people disliked Melo for many years. But, I can't stand to watch Harden play. My recent favorites were the Warriors with Curry, Klay and Donkey. They moved the ball swiftly and intelligently to find the open man. Harden just dribbles for half the shot clock and then, if he gives it up, there isn't much time for his teammates to do anything but shoot.

I think the dribbling is the biggest difference for me. Melo doesn’t just pound and pound and pound that ball like Harden does. They’re both shoot first and score first guys, and they should be. But the overdribbling just sucks the life out of me. If I was playing pickup on Harden’s team, I’d probably just quit mid game. That’s no fun to play with, and it’s no fun to watch.

Also the foul thing...Melo doesn’t play to get fouled and never did. Harden is beyond annoying to watch with that BS. Lots of guards do it now, but Harden popularized it and is annoyingly the best at it.

I think the dribbling is the biggest difference for me. Melo doesn’t just pound and pound and pound that ball like Harden does. They’re both shoot first and score first guys, and they should be. But the overdribbling just sucks the life out of me. If I was playing pickup on Harden’s team, I’d probably just quit mid game. That’s no fun to play with, and it’s no fun to watch.

Also the foul thing...Melo doesn’t play to get fouled and never did. Harden is beyond annoying to watch with that BS. Lots of guards do it now, but Harden popularized it and is annoyingly the best at it.
Yep, I agree with all of your points. And Harden pushes off and travels constantly. I don't think it is a great dribble move when you drive your shoulder into the defender, shrug him off with your extended arm while you step back. He is a talented player, an excellent shooter and a decent ball handler, but I won't watch him play.

When can we trade Randle ? We could get 2 future first round picks for him. I fear we are headed for a middling season just outside of the playoffs which means we would pick back end of lottery, or make the playoffs and be out in round 1 if we keep him.

I say when Toppin gets healthy.

Lineup Robinson, Toppin, Knox, Barrett, Quickley

Need Toppin/Noel back ASAP.
Doubt the 40" guys can keep it up with the great effort/energy game the Knicks play.
Thats about all concening me.
Looking forward to every game-
been a long time.

Knicks have reportedly checked in with the Wizards on Bradley Beal.

You want to get me off Tank mode. Go get Bradley Beal. I'll be all aboard.

Knicks have reportedly checked in with the Wizards on Bradley Beal.

You want to get me off Tank mode. Go get Bradley Beal. I'll be all aboard.
How about those Mets, huh?

HEY!
This is a KNICKS thread!
-And they are playing GREAT -stay on TOPIC.
Thank You
Knicks Thread Moderator

I was the OP of this thread Pal. Go get Bradley Beal I'll be on board. But Cade Cunningham and Emoni Bates are in the next two drafts also. That is Ben Simmons and Lebron talents.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom