2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2020-2021 NY Knicks Season Thread

HEY!
This is a KNICKS thread!
-And they are playing GREAT -stay on TOPIC.
Thank You
Knicks Thread Moderator
I apologize for my part in taking this thread off topic. I haven't been able to watch the Knicks for years, but you guys have broken me. I am going to check them out. I do like Thibs.

I was the OP of this thread Pal. Go get Bradley Beal I'll be on board. But Cade Cunningham and Emoni Bates are in the next two drafts also. That is Ben Simmons and Lebron talents.
There is always the next Lebron, every class has one.

There is always the next Lebron, every class has one.

Not like this kid. Anthony Edwards is no Lebron.

If we middle out and sneak into the playoffs 7 8 seed next couple years and lose in the first round. I'm going to say I told you so.

Say 3 "Hail Thibs" and you are Forgiven.
But if you watch tomorrow night and the Knicks lose, then I will blame you.
I cannot hail Thibs, for I worship only one god and one god only, THE god, creator of heaven and earth!!! Too far, I think I might have taken that too far.

I cannot hail Thibs, for I worship only one god and one god only, THE god, creator of heaven and earth!!! Too far, I think I might have taken that too far.
Hey that's cool-
Just don't forget to say a prayer for the Knicks eh?
May this run continue and become a Miracle Playoff Season.

Hey that's cool-
Just don't forget to say a prayer for the Knicks eh?
May this run continue and become a Miracle Playoff Season.
It's amazing how a group of talented players playing together can be special. I would love to see a team like that squash the whole super team crap.

HEY PAL, DID THEY TANK TO GET MASON AND STARKS??

I love the kneeling at the alter of Thibs. Who has won how many Titles as a HC ? And was fired his last coaching job and every superstar player in the league outside Jimmy Butler and Derrick Rose when he was one hates his guts.

I love the kneeling at the alter of Thibs. Who has won how many Titles as a HC ? And was fired his last coaching job and every superstar player in the league outside Jimmy Butler and Derrick Rose when he was one hates his guts.

That Bulls 2011-2015 or so run is something you can only dream of. They didn’t win a championship, but they were one of the best teams in the league. Kindve like the 92-97 Knicks. Google it.

That Bulls 2011-2015 or so run is something you can only dream of. They didn’t win a championship, but they were one of the best teams in the league. Kindve like the 92-97 Knicks. Google it.

Yeah Thibs coaches like its 1995. His players hate him he runs them into the ground. Championships are not won with defense in this NBA 2021. They are won on Super Star players and offense and 3 point shooting.

Why do you think I never wanted Thibs ?

Knicks players and the media are praising the great job Thibs is doing. You have to admit it's impressive. Therefore why should I care about a previous firing, no title, and superstars' opinions?
And right now it's debatable that the Knicks already may have 1 or 2 launching superstars!
Maybe this train somehow derails, but right now I'm enjoying the ride and assuming Thibs can keep it going.

Yeah Thibs coaches like its 1995. His players hate him he runs them into the ground. Championships are not won with defense in this NBA 2021. They are won on Super Star players and offense and 3 point shooting.

Why do you think I never wanted Thibs ?

Do you think you’re going to go from the worst franchise in the league straight to a championship? By tanking?

Thibs is the first competent basketball person they’ve had running the show in forever. It’s about building. You gotta walk before you run.

I don't care. Let the Mets fan have their day. If anything it will make Hal and Cashman react and make a big move.
I thought Michael Kay's callers did that.

Do you think you’re going to go from the worst franchise in the league straight to a championship? By tanking?

Thibs is the first competent basketball person they’ve had running the show in forever. It’s about building. You gotta walk before you run.
Even with all this love for the Sixers and their tanking (not you DW), they have yet to make a NBA finals since the entire charade started. You can draft well without tanking for the #1 pick. Didn't we already witness how much luck matters? The Knicks literally just tried to do this to get Zion. Instead, the Pelicans got lucky, and have a nice little core there.

This is the first time I've been interested in the Knicks in years. Would rather see them try and win instead of going in for a 14% chance to get #1.

Even with all this love for the Sixers and their tanking (not you DW), they have yet to make a NBA finals since the entire charade started. You can draft well without tanking for the #1 pick. Didn't we already witness how much luck matters? The Knicks literally just tried to do this to get Zion. Instead, the Pelicans got lucky, and have a nice little core there.

This is the first time I've been interested in the Knicks in years. Would rather see them try and win instead of going in for a 14% chance to get #1.

Sixers also botched a number of things. They could’ve had Tatum but traded to get Fultz - who they got nothing out of. And they didn’t get much back for him either. And he was starting to pan out, but unfortunately just got hurt. But he was the number 1 pick. Okafor was the number 2 pick and he’s a bench guy who has kicked around the league. It’s not as simple as “lose and hope we get the number 1 or 2 pick and they’ll magically be a superstar.” Gotta pick the right guys and develop them.

Curry, George, Mitchell, Jokic(2nd rounder!), etc.

Emoni Bates in 2022 is the next Lebron. Cade Cunningham in 2021 is being compared to best case Oscar Robertson worse case Grant Hill.

I'll take my chances. Knicks go out and grab a superstar like Bradley Beal then that changes things.

Emoni Bates in 2022 is the next Lebron. Cade Cunningham in 2021 is being compared to best case Oscar Robertson worse case Grant Hill.

I'll take my chances. Knicks go out and grab a superstar like Bradley Beal then that changes things.

Who was Markelle Fultz the next?
Who was Jahlil Okafor the next?
Who was Lonzo Ball the next?

And that’s if you’re even lucky enough to get number 1 and 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom