2020 MLB Season... | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

anigif_enhanced-21013-1405973598-1.gif
How can a dude be that bad at throwing a ball? I throw better than that with my off hand.

Last edited:
players are FOS. im sure player indiscriminate behavior lead to the outbreak in the first place.

moreover, the players VOTED to continue playing in Philly during a team meeting held AFTER positive tests were revealed. So the players voted to put each other at risk after they knew their teammates had tested positive. Im not sure how that is on Manfred.
It was a dumb plan to expect players to behave responsibly.

MLB was a terrible plan as compared to the NBA or NHL. Let's let these guys fly all over and stay in these hotels. After one series games are already postponed. Terrible.
The problem is the two places mlb picked for bubbles are the two biggest hotspots in the US right now.

This guy went full CuseRunner. Never go full CuseRunner.

Brandt is a moron.

no one is wishing for that. people are wishing for football to see what NBA and NHL did - and what MLB didnt do - and plan accordingly. Bubbles- w strict parameters, MAY work. But a contact sport using shaky weak not really enforced half measures of #MLB? Good luck indeed.

This is the kind of take I expect, though, from an "analyst" who started on MTV's The Real World.

3 pick parlay for today at great value +372

Houston Astros -270
Milwaukee Brewers -170
Atlanta Braves +120

Brandt is a moron.

no one is wishing for that. people are wishing for football to see what NBA and NHL did - and what MLB didnt do - and plan accordingly. Bubbles- w strict parameters, MAY work. But a contact sport using shaky weak not really enforced half measures of #MLB? Good luck indeed.

This is the kind of take I expect, though, from an "analyst" who started on MTV's The Real World.
Brandt is a paid corporate hack in the media.

His job is to defend the shield.
He is no different than Ian Rapaport, Adam Schefter, Peter Scherger they aren’t journalists.
They are chosen reporters to be given leaks in exchange for charmin soft critical coverage.

MLB has them as well:

All sports have them. There are very few true journalists left because they all work for giant corporations who don’t want their parent companies face tough journalism.

Most Media aren’t journalism anymore it’s paid activism for whatever the writer wants.

I think it’s more that people are sick of people being stupid about COVID, keeping it going strong with no end in sight.
I think it's both. We have been dealing with this crap for five months now. People are tired of hearing the words social distancing. They are tired of living in a movie and living this way.

I think it's both. We have been dealing with this crap for five months now. People are tired of hearing the words social distancing. They are tired of living in a movie and living this way.

Personally I’m pretty livid that I didn’t leave the house for almost 2 months(was even doing instacart for groceries), while much of the rest of the country was out pretending nothing was happening, ensuring this thing will go on forever.

players are FOS. im sure player indiscriminate behavior lead to the outbreak in the first place.

moreover, the players VOTED to continue playing in Philly during a team meeting held AFTER positive tests were revealed. So the players voted to put each other at risk after they knew their teammates had tested positive. Im not sure how that is on Manfred.

Devils advocate on Manfred: he could just overrule them.

People were good from March till June.
Since June a lot of the country has stopped listening and the Covid cases are popping like crazy in the South and California/Nevada/Arizona.

Personally I’m pretty livid that I didn’t leave the house for almost 2 months(was even doing instacart for groceries), while much of the rest of the country was out pretending nothing was happening, ensuring this thing will go on forever.
There are two groups of people. Those who only went out once or twice a day and wore a mask. And those morons who went out to bars and had parties with people who they knew had covid. After 5 months I can't really blame people for going off the reservation a little. Everyone has a breaking point.

I think it’s more that people are sick of people being stupid about COVID, keeping it going strong with no end in sight.
Well the Marlins played the game AFTER the positive tests... can’t get more stupid.

How does an owner let that happen? How does the league let that happen?

I just don’t get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom