2020 MLB Season... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

I'm gonna slam my head throw the nearest wall. THE MARLINS ARE A LAST PLACE TEAM IN THEIR DIVISION BEFORE THIS AND THEY WILL BE AFTER THIS.
The Marlins have as many WS titles as New York Mets.

Plus even bad teams in baseball win games. Even if they aren’t a WS contender they could beat teams and knock them out.

I'm selfish I admit it. I dont want to see my teams season be thrown away when we can win the world series. Dodgers Braves Astros Athletics fans etc prob feel the same.

I'm actually going to give a serious response this time. Sure I'd like to see the Braves play. But if having MLB is going to add to the problem, rather than being part of the solution as far as a much bigger issue with the pandemic, then I will survive. And to Alsacs point The integrity of the season relies on all teams competing.

I'm actually going to give a serious response this time. Sure I'd like to see the Braves play. But if having MLB is going to add to the problem, rather than being part of the solution as far as a much bigger issue with the pandemic, then I will survive. And to Alsacs point The integrity of the season relies on all teams competing.

It wont add to the problem. These are professional athletes. Wanna bet how many of the 14 marlins are asymptomatic prob most.

It wont add to the problem. These are professional athletes. Wanna bet how many of the 14 marlins are asymptomatic prob most.
1595862284720.gif

They may be asymptomatic, but Freddie Freeman and Eduardo Rodriguez are both pro athletes and sounds like they didn't have a very fun time dealing with it.

I wish people, reporters too, would stop using those words interchangeably. They are not synonymous.

One of my pet peeves also. My guess is postponed at this point, but they definitely have different meanings.

I wish people, reporters too, would stop using those words interchangeably. They are not synonymous.

Rosenthal's original tweet said cancelled, then he amended it to postponed. Everyone else just RT's Rosenthal.

NBA will be fine in Florida.
NHL will be fine in Canada.

MLB half-assed this entire thing. They went with cheap company to do testing in Utah.
These players all it takes is one moron to blow up a team and then the sport.
Not if players keep leaving to go to strip clubs.

NBA quarantined him for 10 days though. They’ve got a thorough plan and a good chance to cut things off before they ever spread.
He got caught, what if someone leaves the bubble without anyone knowing and gets the virus?

He got caught, what if someone leaves the bubble without anyone knowing and gets the virus?

He had permission to leave. It’s not like he snuck out.

They’ve been quarantining everyone who leaves, I believe? I think they quarantined him longer because of that strip club stop?

He had permission to leave. It’s not like he snuck out.

They’ve been quarantining everyone who leaves, I believe? I think they quarantined him longer because of that strip club stop?
They gave him permission to go to a strip club? Or he did that on his own?

They gave him permission to go to a strip club? Or he did that on his own?

He left for a funeral. Stopped at the club after.

Point is, they knew he was leaving and he would’ve been quarantined either way. The strip club thing coming out just made it longer.

Yeah, there’s some risk in that they can’t possibly know everywhere these guys go when they leave. But they’re still getting quarantined, which cuts down on the risk big time.

He left for a funeral. Stopped at the club after.

Point is, they knew he was leaving and he would’ve been quarantined either way. The strip club thing coming out just made it longer.

Yeah, there’s some risk in that they can’t possibly know everywhere these guys go when they leave. But they’re still getting quarantined, which cuts down on the risk big time.
I hear you, I'm just saying all it takes is one player leaving the bubble and doing something silly to ruin the whole thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom