2020 MLB Season... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

People were good from March till June.
Since June a lot of the country has stopped listening and the Covid cases are popping like crazy in the South and California/Nevada/Arizona.

I think the people in the south and west were basically always doing a bad job protecting themselves (really think Arizona, Florida, Texas here), the virus just wasn't really there yet

Well the Marlins played the game AFTER the positive tests... can’t get more stupid.

How does an owner let that happen? How does the league let that happen?

I just don’t get it.

There needs to be serious consequences for that for Marlins leadership. Sickening

There needs to be serious consequences for that for Marlins leadership. Sickening
9405BF57-6836-43EB-9A0F-5A0B6A2D1D4D.jpeg

Red Sox fan must be loving this. The perfect golden boy has some splainin to do.
I am more enjoying how chitty the Red Sox season can get.
Fans love America’s favorite ownership group.

Can’t wait for the hit pieces on the Patriots.

Not if players keep leaving to go to strip clubs.
Everyone's obsessing over Lou Williams (good for a laugh) when the real concern should be with Austin Rivers.

I am more enjoying how chitty the Red Sox season can get.
Fans love America’s favorite ownership group.

Can’t wait for the hit pieces on the Patriots.

This Red sox pitching staff is just awful

This Red sox pitching staff is just awful
Awful is too kind.
They have 1 legitimate starter in Eovaldi.
Martin Perez sucks and the other 3 aren’t big leaguers.

Anytime you can trade Price and Mookie in salary dumps though to get under the luxury tax you gotta do it.

The organization is in great hands. Continuing to play sweet Caroline in an empty stadium is just cringe.

Awful is too kind.

Anytime you can trade Price and Mookie in salary dumps though to get under the luxury tax you gotta do it.

The organization is in great hands. Continuing to play sweet Caroline in an empty stadium is just cringe.

I disagree. I think they are doing just fine keep running them out there. Look forward to my Yankees facing them. DJ Gleyber Judge Stanton Sanchez are licking their chops.

Awful is too kind.

Your bitterness is oddly hilarious

Don't go there bro. Jeter and Mattingly are my guys. Yankees legends trying to bring the Yankees tradition of winning and excellence to a sisters of the poor franchise. Miami should be fortunate to have winners like them.

I love the win, (Mets fan here), but I hate the type of game where you get off to a big early lead and then stop scoring while the other team chips away at the lead. Seasons can turn on big comebacks or blown leads. When the Braves got a big lead, they added to it. When the Mets did, they sat on it. Lugo likely won't be available now for a couple of games because Familia couldn't get out of the eighth.

Great to hear. Play on Manfred says

I think the people in the south and west were basically always doing a bad job protecting themselves (really think Arizona, Florida, Texas here), the virus just wasn't really there yet

I live in Texas... people in the cities and suburbs were for the most part taking the words of local authorities very seriously after lock down orders were issued

I mean masks ... only going out for essentials ..etc

Once they started lifting the orders (Which of course they had not fulfilled even the cdcs rudimentary requirements to do so)... people went crazy and acted like it was alll back to normal

people are like sheep .. they do what they’re told .. if you tell them things are opening back up ... their reptilean brains think it’s on like donkey Kong ...

Last edited:
Your bitterness is oddly hilarious
I enjoy watching John W. Henry, Sam Kennedy have to squirm inside Boston.
Listening to Kennedy talking about Mookie when he signed with the Dodgers and crap they expect fans to bye was hilarious.

I hope they sell the team.

I enjoy watching John W. Henry, Sam Kennedy have to squirm inside Boston.
Listening to Kennedy talking about Mookie when he signed with the Dodgers and crap they expect fans to bye was hilarious.

I hope they sell the team.

Learned some interesting things about Henry. From the lebetard local hour with former marlins president David Sampson
apparently Henry didn’t even want the Red Sox .. he wanted to buy the angels

Last edited:
Don't go there bro. Jeter and Mattingly are my guys. Yankees legends trying to bring the Yankees tradition of winning and excellence to a sisters of the poor franchise. Miami should be fortunate to have winners like them.

So you just rubber stamp everything they do because they are your team, your party, your guys? Sorry I have more emotional maturity than to do that. When the Braves had their international signing rules scandal a couple years ago, I was disgusted and didn't care how harsh the punishment was. If in fact those two were complicit in playing guys that they knew had tested positive, they should be severely punished.

Do we even know he knew ?

The marlins beat reporter was tweeting about "covid related issues with the Marlins" before the game sunday, so I really hope Manfred knew.

sounds to me more like some players have tested positive and they're getting their collective crap together before making a statement...if they're just waiting for results...which could come back some time today..why not just wait to call if off? i mean there are tons of days that weather brings uncertainty to whether or not a game takes place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom