2020 MLB Season... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

I truly hope the Yankees enjoy this window in the East before the Jays mature and reach, even near, their potential.

Phillies vs. Orioles series is cancelled this weekend.
Yankees are going to play the Orioles starting tomorrow instead of the Phillies.

they dont want Nov because of the weather.. if they would just live with it ends when it ends and maybe we play in a warm weather site Nov is not that big a deal.. They are not playing with fans anyway.. One team might be a small advantage in style, but most of the stadiums, wrigley/fenway/col wouldnt be an option anyway.

I think if you told them they could finish but it would be Nov 20 they would sign up now for that.

Maybe they should have said we are playing more double headers and take advantage of teams that are healthy now and worry about Marlins type things later. they idea of yanks/orioles and take phillies marlins out for now is a good one.. make them play 2 when they catch up later lots of flexible scheduling options if they use them.

ezgif-2-67b080726332 (1).gif

Yankees Dodgers Astros Athletics Twins Braves Rays and maybe hand few of other teams who could win the world series this year. Yeah the Marlins dont matter they were finishing last before this outbreak.

Records aren’t determined before games are played. That’s not how it works. Try again.

In an ironic twist, if both the Marlins and Phillies are off til next Tuesday, they play each other in Miami first thing out of this lay-off.

but of course.

this will always be about what the players do off the field and not on it.

i havnt been to a bar since march, youd think these entitled athletes could be a little smarter.

Its the pro athlete life mentality I'm sure its intoxicating.

Bellinger’s swing is pure beauty.

Power, speed, and he’s so versatile that he’s an excellent Center fielder and first baseman. So far he and Betts(the two MVP’s) are the only guys not hitting yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom