2020 MLB Season... | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Connie Mack was at the Phillies-Yankees games.

1596822728540.png

Good Lord the Mets suck. Must end the season.

Nothing against the Mets but if my Dodgers don’t win it all, then I want the Marlins to smack the Yankees around in the WS after playing like 42 games but making the playoffs on winning %. Just for the mad making it would bring.

Nothing against the Mets but if my Dodgers don’t win it all, then I want the Marlins to smack the Yankees around in the WS after playing like 42 games but making the playoffs on winning %. Just for the mad making it would bring.
Yankee fans would jump off a bridge if jeter and mattinglys Marlins ended them lol.

Yankee fans would jump off a bridge if jeter and mattinglys Marlins ended them lol.

That would be a lot of fun. Yankees are loaded, but in the AL...the Twins are legit. That lineup has some thunder in it. And theyve got two of my Dodger favorites in Hill and Maeda making that rotation legit. They’ve got a good shot.

Would like to check out the A’s a bit more. Impressive record, but I don’t know enough about them.

That would be a lot of fun. Yankees are loaded, but in the AL...the Twins are legit. That lineup has some thunder in it. And theyve got two of my Dodger favorites in Hill and Maeda making that rotation legit. They’ve got a good shot.

Would like to check out the A’s a bit more. Impressive record, but I don’t know enough about them.
The twins pee their pants at the sight of the Yankees.

You better hope the Marlins fall back to preseason expectations that's the only way you guys stay out of last place. I would say as a fan I know how it feels but you know.

1-0. Pitchers duel in Tampa vs Blake Snell. Nothing to get up in arms over. Tanaka pitched well.

Pitchers duel against the Rays bullpen. Snell only pitched 3 innings.

Pitchers duel against the Rays bullpen. Snell only pitched 3 innings.

We missed some opportunities. Tauchman with a baserunning after a leadoff double in the 8th inning. 7th inning we had 1st and 2nd no outs nothing. It happens.

1st and 2nd, nobody out, Kike Hernandez gets hit by a pitch...and he argues with the ump that he didn’t get hit. Lol. Guy wants to get his cuts in!

They reviewed it...and ruled he got hit.

Broadcast just caught Joc Pederson loudly cursing after striking out. Dodgers commentators were dead silent. It was hilarious!

I really wish they would never mute the mics and we could hear all the swearing for all these MLB and NBA games.

Broadcast just caught Joc Pederson loudly cursing after striking out. Dodgers commentators were dead silent. It was hilarious!

I really wish they would never mute the mics and we could hear all the swearing for all these MLB and NBA games.
Jeff McNeil drops an f bomb whenever he makes an out.

You better hope the Marlins fall back to preseason expectations that's the only way you guys stay out of last place. I would say as a fan I know how it feels but you know.

This is why games are played and you don’t end a team’s season based on preseason expectations. Especially in a 60 game season. A week ago, you wanted the Marlins to forfeit the season during the Covid stuff because they weren’t expected to do well. Postseason spots aren’t given out based on hype.

It’s not fair to the Cardinals players how many games they are going to have to make up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom