2020 MLB Season... | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

That Astros coach is the biggest loser in baseball and should ensure Bregman and Altuve eat more fastballs.

Watching the highlights this morning -- behind the plate at the White Sox game, the cut out pictures are still wearing suits.

1597076547499.png

Lol a bag of Oreos.
in al fairness, whomever has to go buy that bag of oreos will likely be verbally assaulted by a couple of Karens who think it should go to their. neighbor who will make it the store in about 5 hours.

not fun.

in al fairness, whomever has to go buy that bag of oreos will likely be verbally assaulted by a couple of Karens who think it should go to their. neighbor who will make it the store in about 5 hours.

not fun.
I would make sure the bag is closed the astros might poison them.

Anyone looking to trade for a garbage pitcher? Steven Matz is available.

Saw Marcus Strowman opted out. Wise choice save his arm for next year when he walks across town and joins up with us. We can replace Happ with him. Strowman wanted to be a Yankee all along he threw a fit when he was traded to the Mets instead of the Yanks last year.

Cole
Severino
Tanaka
Paxton
Strowman

Trade chips or depth in Montgomery Schmidt and Garcia.

Saw Marcus Strowman opted out. Wise choice save his arm for next year when he walks across town and joins up with us. We can replace Happ with him. Strowman wanted to be a Yankee all along he threw a fit when he was traded to the Mets instead of the Yanks last year.

Cole
Severino
Tanaka
Paxton
Strowman

Trade chips or depth in Montgomery Schmidt and Garcia.
Except for the fact that he's costing himself money and the Yankees don't want him.

Grand Slam Kyle Seager! Ms on their way to win number 7.

Last edited:
How many of the 30 MLB managers can you name without looking them up?

I barely got to 10. At 11.
Red Sox, Yankees, Rays, Indians, Tigers, Twins, Angels, Astros, Dodgers, Cubs, Phillies.

I couldn’t name the rest.

I can name all 32 NFL HCs and almost all NBA HCs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom