2020 MLB Season... | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

You know there’s a Yankees thread, right?

Ooooh that was cruel. Sending him off to annoy Yankee fans.

1597359419167.png

I don’t know if I’ll ever forgive the Red Sox for trading Mookie. They deserve to be as bad as they are this season. It’s pathetic haha

I don’t know if I’ll ever forgive the Red Sox for trading Mookie. They deserve to be as bad as they are this season. It’s pathetic haha
John W. Henry and Sam Kennedy are pukes.
This team deserves to suck.

Can’t wait for them to be stupid this offseason and spend insane money on Trevor Bauer and Marcus Stroman.
It’s the Red Sox mantra always react after screwing up.

This pitching staff they currently have isn’t even AAA worthy after Eovaldi, Perez and Workman/Barnes in the bullpen.

Can’t wait for them to be stupid this offseason and spend insane money on Trevor Bauer and Marcus Stroman.

This pitching staff they currently have isn’t even AAA worthy after Eovaldi, Perez and Workman/Barnes in the bullpen.

4 game series this weekend. We are going to tee of on your pitching staff.

I think this just about sums up my feelings. We let the best Sox player of my lifetime go and, like you said, will go overpay someone unnecessary this offseason.

Also shouldn’t be forgotten that we decided to trade Moncada instead of Benintendi, who has 17 strikeouts and four hits this season

So the Cubs-Cardinals will play 42 innings instead of 27 innings.

The 7 inning doubleheader’s will really help the players from being over taxed.

Also shouldn’t be forgotten that we decided to trade Moncada instead of Benintendi, who has 17 strikeouts and four hits this season

I drafted Benintendi early on in fantasy last year, and he was such a disappointment. Figured he'd bounce back this year when I avoided him the like the COVID on draft day. Kinda glad to see it's not happening yet.

Is there a more useless player in baseball than Wilson ramos? Can't hit too fat to block balls or make a routine tag.

I hope the Red Sox end up with the 3rd pick so they don’t get either Jack Leiter or Kumar Rocker.

The team until sold deserves to suck.

I hope the Red Sox end up with the 3rd pick so they don’t get either Jack Leiter or Kumar Rocker.

The team until sold deserves to suck.
A buddy of mine coached Jack Leiter in aau ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom