2020 MLB Season... | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Love how quiet A-Rod is that play being so similar to when he cheated and knocked the ball out of Arroyo’s glove.

Totally awkward and his partner isn’t saying anything about it.
If It was Varitek instead of A-Rod, it would have been “Cowboying-up.”

But seriously, the ESPN2 broadcast is much better

tenor.gif.cf.gif

That's your only comeback because you know I'm right. Your not a Yankee fan. WE WON GAME 1 IN THE ALCS AND THEN HES OUT OF THE LINEUP (AFTER PLAYING IN ONLY 18 GAMES DURING THE SEASON). YOU CAN'T TAKE YOURSELF OUT OF THE LINEUP WHEN A WORLD SERIES IS ON THE LINE. DEREK JETER PLAYED 2012 ON A BAD ANKLE, TEX PLAYED LATTER PART OF 2010 WITH A BAD HAMSTRING, DAVID WELLS 2003 BACK INJURY. THE POINT IS LIKE IN THOSE GUYS DID OKAY MAYBE YOUR GONNA BREAK YOUR ANKLE, OR TEAR YOUR HAMSTRING, OR BLOW OUT YOUR BACK BUT WITH IN THE PLAYOFFS AND THE WORLD SERIES ON THE LINE YOU HAVE TO PLAY.

CAN I BE ANY CLEARER.

That's your only comeback because you know I'm right. Your not a Yankee fan. WE WON GAME 1 IN THE ALCS AND THEN HES OUT OF THE LINEUP (AFTER PLAYING IN ONLY 18 GAMES DURING THE SEASON). YOU CAN'T TAKE YOURSELF OUT OF THE LINEUP WHEN A WORLD SERIES IS ON THE LINE. DEREK JETER PLAYED 2012 ON A BAD ANKLE, TEX PLAYED LATTER PART OF 2010 WITH A BAD HAMSTRING, DAVID WELLS 2003 BACK INJURY. THE POINT IS LIKE IN THOSE GUYS DID OKAY MAYBE YOUR GONNA BREAK YOUR ANKLE, OR TEAR YOUR HAMSTRING, OR BLOW OUT YOUR BACK BUT WITH IN THE PLAYOFFS AND THE WORLD SERIES ON THE LINE YOU HAVE TO PLAY.

CAN I BE ANY CLEARER.
Ha, the troll has been successfully trolled.

That's your only comeback because you know I'm right. Your not a Yankee fan. WE WON GAME 1 IN THE ALCS AND THEN HES OUT OF THE LINEUP. YOU CAN'T TAKE YOURSELF OUT OF THE LINEUP WHEN A WORLD SERIES IS ON THE LINE. DEREK JETER PLAYED 2012 ON A BAD ANKLE, TEX PLAYED LATTER PART OF 2010 WITH A BAD HAMSTRING, DAVID WELLS 2003 BACK INJURY. THE POINT IS LIKE IN THOSE GUYS DID OKAY MAYBE YOUR GONNA BREAK YOUR ANKLE, OR TEAR YOUR HAMSTRING, OR BLOW OUT YOUR BACK BUT WITH IN THE PLAYOFFS AND THE WORLD SERIES ON THE LINE YOU HAVE TO PLAY.

CAN I BE ANY CLEARER.
tl.gif.cf.gif

Not a troll just passionate. Your a Yankee fan bro like me. When he pulled that last year in the ALSC were you happy with him ?
I would never presume to know someone else’s body.

I am confident that he was more disappointed by his injury than you or me.

You didn't have to pay attention to know those guys. Heck knows I tried.
Sure, but I don’t think it was a result of marketing. Baseball was still more central in public consciousness. People paid attention so ESPN gave it more attention.

I would never presume to know someone else’s body.

I am confident that he was more disappointed by his injury than you or me.

Okay true. But I'm pretty confident Gehrig, Mantle, Mattingly, Jeter, Judge etc would have played through the same injury with a Pennant on the line.

Okay true. But I'm pretty confident Gehrig, Mantle, Mattingly, Jeter, Judge etc would have played through the same injury with a Pennant on the line.
I wouldn’t necessarily want him to play. Why would I assume that Stanton at 50% is a better option than Maybin or Hicks at 100%?

If Stanton and the team thought he could play and be effective, it would have happened.

CAN I BE ANY CLEARER.
Give the lowercase letters a chance.

CAN I BE ANY CLEARER.
Yes, with proper capitalization, punctuation, and grammar.

16-6, 6 wins in a row. 10 straight wins against the Red Sox (15 of last 16) overall.

We are so good we are doing this without DJ, Judge, and Stanton.

16-6, 6 wins in a row. 10 straight wins against the Red Sox (15 of last 16) overall.

We are so good we are doing this without DJ, Judge, and Stanton.

DJ’s gotta play through that. This ain’t Colorado.

DJ’s gotta play through that. This ain’t Colorado.

DJ earned his Yankee stripes in a year in a half (Stanton has been here 2 and half years) DJ was hitting a game tying homerun in the 9th inning of game 6 in the ALCS while Stanton was sitting out injured in that same ALCS with a pennant on the line. You can't take yourself out of that lineup if you tear your calf muscle you tear it and your going to be out but you have to play. DJ has been nothing but a machine for us at the plate in the clutch and with RISP and in the field playing all over the infield.

DJ earned his Yankee stripes in a year in a half (Stanton has been here 2 and half years) DJ was hitting a game tying homerun in the 9th inning of game 6 in the ALCS while Stanton was sitting out injured in that same ALCS with a pennant on the line. You can't take yourself out of that lineup if you tear your calf muscle you tear it.

He hasn’t proved squat until he wins a ring, to be a true Yankee. This ain’t Colorado. If his thumb falls off and he has ninja turtle hands, it falls off and he has ninja turtle hands. But he needs to be in there.

He hasn’t proved squat until he wins a ring, to be a true Yankee. This ain’t Colorado. If his thumb falls off and he has ninja turtle hands, it falls off and he has ninja turtle hands. But he needs to be in there.

Your not a Yankee fan so you wouldn't understand. David Wells in 2003 playoffs pitched with his back about to give out but he kept pitching through until it blew out in 03 WS vs the Marlins, Tex in 2010 latter half played with a bad hamstring kept playing until it tore it in the 2010 ALCS vs Texas, Jeter in 2012 played with ankle injury until he broke it against the Tigers in the ALCS.

First all those guys had already won rings with the Yankees but they kept playing. You get the picture now.

Your not a Yankee fan so you wouldn't understand. David Wells in 2003 playoffs pitched with his back about to give out but he kept pitching through until it blew out in 03 WS vs the Marlins, Tex in 2010 latter half played with a bad hamstring kept playing until it tore it in the 2010 ALCS vs Texas, Jeter in 2012 played with ankle injury until he broke it against the Tigers in the ALCS.

First all those guys had already won rings with the Yankees but they kept playing. You get the picture now.

Personally, all of those pale in comparison to Curt Schilling’s bloody, destroyed lower appendage.

I wish managers could get drilled at the plate.
Shut the bleep up Texas manager whose name I won’t even bother to learn because your stupid unwritten rules of baseball crap.

Fernando Tatis is a young stud who cares he swung at a 3-0 pitch.
How about your moron pitcher throws strikes or intentionally walk him if you don’t want him to swing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom