2020 MLB Season... | Page 39 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

I wish managers could get drilled at the plate.
Shut the bleep up Texas manager whose name I won’t even bother to learn because your stupid unwritten rules of baseball crap.

Fernando Tatis is a young stud who cares he swung at a 3-0 pitch.
How about your moron pitcher throws strikes or intentionally walk him if you don’t want him to swing.

Baseball players/managers are the biggest bunch of babies when it comes to that stuff.

The pitch was a strike, right? So if he takes that pitch and then blasts a home run on the 3-1 pitch, that's ok by their logic? It's so dumb.

And because he swung when they didn’t want him to, they think they get to whiz a baseball at 90+ mph at/behind a DIFFERENT player? So stupid.

Teams come back, and Tatis has to wait a long long time to get to FA. Until then he compiles his stats. He's free to hit.

Teams come back, and Tatis has to wait a long long time to get to FA. Until then he compiles his stats. He's free to hit.

If you’re 3-0 and worried about him hitting, then just walk him. Shouldn’t have gotten behind 3-0.

Just because you suck at throwing strikes doesn’t mean he has to promise not to swing so you can get a “free” one. Like the little kid who strikes out in the backyard so they keep saying “one more!” and he gets like 17 swings until he finally hits one.

I wish managers could get drilled at the plate.
Shut the bleep up Texas manager whose name I won’t even bother to learn because your stupid unwritten rules of baseball crap.

Fernando Tatis is a young stud who cares he swung at a 3-0 pitch.
How about your moron pitcher throws strikes or intentionally walk him if you don’t want him to swing.

So now there are times when batters aren't supposed to try? Oh those baseball unwritten rules

No baseball player agrees with the Rangers, or apparently the Padres’ too, on this

Personally, all of those pale in comparison to Curt Schilling’s bloody, destroyed lower appendage.

You still dont understand the difference. I will say it one more time
Stanton needs to play in the ALCS
Last year even if he tears his calf doing so and is out then. You have to play in that spot.

So now there are times when batters aren't supposed to try? Oh those baseball unwritten rules
He's suppose to look at 3 strikes down the middle to help the Rangers self esteem duh. What a crock this isnt little League. These are big boys making millions.

Last year even if he tears his calf doing so and is out then. You have to play in that spot.

Why?

Why?

Chance to play in the World Series and win championship. Past Yankee champions did the same. That didn't sit well with me personally.

Big Papi who I dont like obviously but he was right unless you are in the hospital bed you have to play in the spot. Francesa said the same thing he went on a rant and NY media and fans got on Stanton at the time after Francesa.

Apparently you don’t. Because he didn’t. And you’re the only big mouth crying about it.

Chance to play in the World Series and win championship. Past Yankee champions did the same. That didn't sit well with me personally.

Big Papi who I dont like obviously but he was right unless you are in the hospital bed you have to play in the spot. Francesa said the same thing he went on a rant and NY media and fans got on Stanton at the time after Francesa.

You always need some radio hack to tell you what to get riled up about, huh?

If he couldn't go, he couldn't go. Ever been injured?

That's your only comeback because you know I'm right. Your not a Yankee fan. WE WON GAME 1 IN THE ALCS AND THEN HES OUT OF THE LINEUP (AFTER PLAYING IN ONLY 18 GAMES DURING THE SEASON). YOU CAN'T TAKE YOURSELF OUT OF THE LINEUP WHEN A WORLD SERIES IS ON THE LINE. DEREK JETER PLAYED 2012 ON A BAD ANKLE, TEX PLAYED LATTER PART OF 2010 WITH A BAD HAMSTRING, DAVID WELLS 2003 BACK INJURY. THE POINT IS LIKE IN THOSE GUYS DID OKAY MAYBE YOUR GONNA BREAK YOUR ANKLE, OR TEAR YOUR HAMSTRING, OR BLOW OUT YOUR BACK BUT WITH IN THE PLAYOFFS AND THE WORLD SERIES ON THE LINE YOU HAVE TO PLAY.

CAN I BE ANY CLEARER.

I believe Stanton wanted to play, but Boone sat him. Are you mad at Boone?

Stanton played in Game 5. Boone decided not to play him in Game 6.

He's suppose to look at 3 strikes down the middle to help the Rangers self esteem duh. What a crock this isnt little League. These are big boys making millions.

Yeah, I’m willing to bet the Rangers will blow a 7 run lead at some point this season. Or at least in a normal length season they would. This is dumb.

madmen.gif

I didn't realize the Padres manager gave him a take sign. You do have to listen to your manager even though I don't agree with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom