2020 MLB Season... | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

the scary part is He knew the rest of the production crew would be cool with him saying that .. forget the hot mic ... he KNEW they were going to hear it
He's a legendary broadcaster with a legendary last name very doubtful some young production guy was going to rat him out.

Yankees better hope they don't see Tampa in October they are the one team other than Houston not scared of the pinstripes.

My fantasy team has seven players on the injured list. I’ve also waived two or three guys because of injury. Nobody wants to hear about my fantasy team, but I am just illustrating how rampant injuries are across MLB.

Buyer’s market. Phillies didn’t pay that much. Now Workman is a pending FA. This should help their bullpen.

My fantasy team has seven players on the injured list. I’ve also waived two or three guys because of injury. Nobody wants to hear about my fantasy team, but I am just illustrating how rampant injuries are across MLB.

No one cares about my fantasy team either, but...

yes it's brutal. The top 5 pitchers we drafted this year were Strasburg, Ohtani, Soroka, Bauer, and Stroman. So that's 4 down out of 5. Shockingly, our pitching sucks!

Walker Buehler looked like Walker Buehler last night. Boy, was he locked in. Might be rounding into form.

For fantasy purposes that only I care about, that was very good to see.

White Sox on a roll with 7 straight wins. That lineup has some serious pop all the way through.

I would say that the race between them, Cleveland, and the Twins is shaping up to be a good one...but they’ll probably all make the playoffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom