2020 MLB Season... | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

My Mets last night got 20 guys on base and held the Marlins to 9. The Mets never scored while the Marlins got 4 runs in the first game and 3 in the second to sweep the double header.

Also, last week Manchild on the radio suggested that with doubleheaders coming up, the Mets could pitch DeGrom in one of those 7 inning games and not have to have the bullpen come in. He could get a complete game victory. So, even though everyone should be fully rested, they didn't pitch DeGrom yesterday but did pitch him in the single 9 inning game tonight. He gave up 2 hits and one run over 7 innings with 14 strike outs. Then they pull him with a 4-1 lead and three Mets receivers give up 3 runs, (two on bases-loaded walks) and the game is now tied...:mad:

Last edited:
CuseRunner Swept by Tampa. Slapped around by the Braves. Haven’t won a game since you popped off to the Red Sox and Mets fans.
Yankees are lucky the Red Sox are hot garbage.

Sox are the only reason the Yankees are over .500.
Now to be fair they are getting ravaged by injuries but have your fun.

True Yankees would play this doubleheader even if they are hurt and likely going back on the DL.

CuseRunner Swept by Tampa. Slapped around by the Braves. Haven’t won a game since you popped off to the Red Sox and Mets fans.

Yeah and guess what with the 8 team playoffs we will make them. And we will have all our guys back and healthy by then. You don't wanna go down that road with me pal.

True Yankees would play this doubleheader even if they are hurt and likely going back on the DL.

I don't blame Judge. I blame the strength and conditioning staff again. George would have fired the first person he saw who worked for the strength and conditioning staff If he was alive. This is the way to go. You pick one of them ideally the top guy Eric Cressey and you fire them.

In a stunning turn of events degrom strikes out 14 gives up 1 run in 7 innings and the Mets bp blow it for him.

I don't blame Judge. I blame the strength and conditioning staff again. George would have fired the first person he saw who worked for the strength and conditioning staff If he was alive. This is the way to go. You pick one of them ideally the top guy Eric Cressey and you fire them.

When you get fired from your sales job on Friday because your boss wants to send everyone else in the dealership a message, remember that he got the idea from you.

When you get fired from your sales job on Friday because your boss wants to send everyone else in the dealership a message, remember that he got the idea from you.

If I'm not doing my job in that case then yes he would be certainly in his bounds to fire me. Just like here. The staff is not doing their job. You send a message to the rest of the staff by firing the top guy Eric Cressey and you scare them to make sure this doesn't keep happening. You understand these are multi million dollar athletes they are trusted with and this is a world series contender. Maybe you scare the players because they develop relationships with these people day in and day out and don't want to see them get fired and also to make sure they are doing their jobs they get paid for. George would have.

Degrom couldnt pitch tues because he was not able to throw on the side until monday, that also means he misses the yankees.

its almost comical how the Mets find ways to not score.. Marlins scored 4 runs without a ball leaving the infield last night, the mets couldnt do that 1 time the night before in 2 games with all those runners.

Yeah and guess what with the 8 team playoffs we will make them. And we will have all our guys back and healthy by then. You don't wanna go down that road with me pal.

Havent won a game since August 17, bucko. How’s the view of the Rays from second place? What a powerhouse A-list roster those Rays have put together.

Last edited:

The guys will be back and healthy by then? Or is that only if they fire the trainer?

The guys will be back and healthy by then? Or is that only if they fire the trainer?

He tried playing it cool acting like he didn’t care that all those Yankee games got postponed and was all “cool, more days off for our guys to get healthy. No problem.” So now he knows he can’t cry and make excuses for them losing 7 inning double headers. He’s just gotta eat it. It’s killing him too.

Oh, Judge got pulled from the second game in the 5th inning with his calf bothering him...after CR went nuts that he wasn’t starting the first game. He is a comedy of L’s.

DJ is expected back after the Mets series this weekend. Been taking batting practice and will face live pitching on the weekend. We will see what happens with Judge. Britton will be back for the mets series this weekend at some point.

Btw. Memo to Stanton. DJ was injured a week after you and he will be back well before you from a injury that affects him playing more then you. What a gamer DJ is.

DJ is expected back after the Mets series this weekend. Been taking batting practice and will face live pitching on the weekend. We will see what happens with Judge. Britton will be back for the mets series this weekend at some point.

Btw. Memo to Stanton. DJ was injured a week after you and he will be back well before you from a injury that affects him playing more then you. What a gamer DJ is.

Judge got hurt again. You said his bat should be in the lineup for both games of the double header. You stand corrected. Boone was smart to play it safe, and even that didn’t work out.

Judge got hurt again. You said his bat should be in the lineup for both games of the double header. You stand corrected. Boone was smart to play it safe, and even that didn’t work out.

People around the Yankees are saying Judge wasn't 100 percent really but he kept seeing more of his teammates getting injured so he said he was good to go so he could get back out there. He has heart can't fault him on that, DJ also a gamer he's going to be back by end of this weekend series. I'm sure Stanton wouldn't have done the same.

People around the Yankees are saying Judge wasn't 100 percent really but he kept seeing more of his teammates getting injured so he said he was good to go so he could get back out there. He has heart can't fault him on that, DJ also a gamer he's going to be back by end of this weekend series. I'm sure Stanton wouldn't have done the same.

Boone made the right call not to play Judge for both games of a double header at this point. You stand corrected.

Last edited:

Because Stanton is smart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom