2020 MLB Season... | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Rob Manfred is an absolute embarrassment to MLB.

He makes Roger Goodell look good:

Im still blown away that they pissed away the entire month of July. I would’ve watched so many games. Since the NBA playoffs started, I’ll catch a few innings of the Dodgers and that’s it. They could’ve owned the summer.

Rob Manfred is an absolute embarrassment to MLB.

He makes Roger Goodell look good:

He is so in over his head.

The Phillies voted not to play today. In a normal world they would be given a loss for that. The point of a boycott is to sacrifice something not to reschedule.

14 innings of shutout ball from the Dodgers today. Kershaw in game 1, and the bullpen in game 2. Bellinger and Pederson seem to be coming alive. If we get Muncy going, we’ll be in good shape.

Bigtime prospect Gavin Lux, who was expected to be the starting 2B this year but showed up late for camp, was brought up. About a month to go to playoff time. This is the stretch run!

14 innings of shutout ball from the Dodgers today. Kershaw in game 1, and the bullpen in game 2. Bellinger and Pederson seem to be coming alive. If we get Muncy going, we’ll be in good shape.

Bigtime prospect Gavin Lux, who was expected to be the starting 2B this year but showed up late for camp, was brought up. About a month to go to playoff time. This is the stretch run!
Your Dodgers are loaded but you have to be a bit worried about getting a team with a couple good starters in a 3 game series. Anything can happen.

Your Dodgers are loaded but you have to be a bit worried about getting a team with a couple good starters in a 3 game series. Anything can happen.

Exactly. Like last year with Washington. We had the better team, but they got us and went all the way. Anything can happen, especially in those short series’s with aces or even just pitchers on hot streaks.

That went in the Dodgers favor too way back in ‘88...with both the Mets and A’s, but those weren’t short series’s. But Hershiser was an automatic W every time he pitched.

Exactly. Like last year with Washington. We had the better team, but they got us and went all the way. Anything can happen, especially in those short series’s with aces or even just pitchers on hot streaks.

That went in the Dodgers favor too way back in ‘88...with both the Mets and A’s, but those weren’t short series’s. But Hershiser was an automatic W every time he pitched.
Mets were like 10 and 1 against the Dodgers in 88. My first recollection of baseball was that 88 nlcs I had one of those Doc Gooden starting lineup figurines.

Mets were like 10 and 1 against the Dodgers in 88. My first recollection of baseball was that 88 nlcs I had one of those Doc Gooden starting lineup figurines.

I think I told this on here before, but after that season David Cone did an autograph signing at a mall, I think. I had a Dodgers hat on and went up to get my Cone baseball card signed and he asked me “Do you want me to sign it as Orel Hershiser?”

Gooden-Cone-Darling-Ojeda-Fernandez...that’s a heck of a staff.

I think I told this on here before, but after that season David Cone did an autograph signing at a mall, I think. I had a Dodgers hat on and went up to get my Cone baseball card signed and he asked me “Do you want me to sign it as Orel Hershiser?”

Gooden-Cone-Darling-Ojeda-Fernandez...that’s a heck of a staff.
Those 80s Mets should have at least won one more world series.

Those 80s Mets should have at least won one more world series.
Ummm..they probably shouldn’t have won the one they did ... 2 runs down .. down 3 games to 2... two out , nobody on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom