2020 MLB Season... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

I’ve not been more on edge about a decision since the night Iran retaliated with missiles (before further reports were shared).

I feel selfish and pathetic haha

I cancelled Netflix and Hulu and bought the MLB package. Was going to watch nothing but sports the next few months. Was scoping out today’s schedule to decide which games I’d watch, since the Dodgers don’t play today.

I cancelled Netflix and Hulu and bought the MLB package. Was going to watch nothing but sports the next few months. Was scoping out today’s schedule to decide which games I’d watch, since the Dodgers don’t play today.
The season/plays been great this year too despite the eerie emptiness of the facilities.

Play the games at night. Schedule a tripleheader at Chase Field. It's not that hard.
Players have to be willing to play in a bubble.
I wouldn’t start and finish a season in a bubble campus.
It’s not fair the players.

NBA and NHL are finishing seasons and the most revenue comes from postseason play which they are recouping so as to go forward.

They wouldn’t start new seasons a la baseball in a bubble campus.

MLB half assed their testing and two sides bickered and killed a chance to own the entire month of July.

The sport got a one week headstart and it’s going to lose it this week.

Baseball needs to own its failures and improve the sport.

Well...Angels/As are the first schedule game today and it’s 5 hours away at 3:40. Let’s see what happens.

You cant cancel the season for 1 team that wasn't winning anyway. That's a factor. Plus they have a taxi squad of minor players they can call up.

You cant cancel the season for 1 team that wasn't winning anyway. That's a factor. Plus they have a taxi squad of minor players they can call up.

No Yankees game tonight.

Once they started the season they will finish it. Without being a clown in your response. Show me you are smart and recognize the Marlins are not the Yankees Dodgers Astros.

Once they started the season they will finish it. Without being a clown in your response. Show me you are smart and recognize the Marlins are not the Yankees Dodgers Astros.
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So the virus doesn't impact good teams? They are all safe?

Dont ever make demands of me, shitbreath.

I'm selfish I admit it. I dont want to see my teams season be thrown away when we can win the world series. Dodgers Braves Astros Athletics fans etc prob feel the same.

I'm selfish I admit it. I dont want to see my teams season be thrown away when we can win the world series. Dodgers Braves Astros Athletics fans etc prob feel the same.
Yankee fan here who does not feel the same.

Nobody cares about your Yankees fandom. You are adding nothing to the conversation.

1595861808218.jpeg

The integrity of the season relies on all teams competing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom