2020 MLB Season... | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Wow - in other interesting managing moves. Red Sox are bringing back Alex Cora.
I guess coaches who cheat can get 2nd chances when they coach the Boston baseball team but when the coach cheats for the football team it’s bad.

Alex Cora is a cheater. Not worth it.
This hiring confirms the organization be damned is all about PR.
Poor Chaim Bloom wanted Sam Fuld..

I guess coaches who cheat can get 2nd chances when they coach the Boston baseball team but when the coach cheats for the football team it’s bad.

Alex Cora is a cheater. Not worth it.
This hiring confirms the organization be damned is all about PR.
Poor Chaim Bloom wanted Sam Fuld..

Well said. What a first class Organization they are running. Get caught cheating and lose your job don't worry we will bring you back after you serve your time. Great example to set.

Well said. What a first class Organization they are running. Get caught cheating and lose your job don't worry we will bring you back after you serve your time. Great example to set.

It’s election week. Gonna cry?

Lol gutless Red Sox ownership waited for the exact moment Biden took the lead in PA to make the announcement Cora was rehired.

Such a joke. These hacks just play the PR game like fans are stupid.

Lol gutless Red Sox ownership waited for the exact moment Biden took the lead in PA to make the announcement Cora was rehired.

Such a joke. These hacks just play the PR game like fans are stupid.

Well said. Well executed news dump.

It’s election week. Gonna cry?

I'm a big boy. This fall didnt go how I wanted. But Yankees will be back next year a championship contender again and I got thru 8 years of Obama. I can deal with 4 years of Biden Harris. Not going to cry.

Note to Yankees fans since 1958 the Yankees haven’t won a WS with a Republican in the WH.

I'm a big boy. This fall didnt go how I wanted. But Yankees will be back next year a championship contender again and I got thru 8 years of Obama. I can deal with 4 years of Biden Harris. Not going to cry.

You guaranteed a Trump win. You stand corrected.

Glad you’re not taking it too hard though. The Yanks will probably be battling it out with the Padres for claim to being the best second place team in the league.

Cool Josh Pace profile pic, by the way. He’s always been a class act and a true Orangeman.

I love the fans of the Yankees, who embraced all the wins during the Clemens-ARod years, sanctimoniously complaining about Cora being hired as being symbolic for lack of class.

I love the fans of the Yankees, who embraced all the wins during the Clemens-ARod years, sanctimoniously complaining about Cora being hired as being symbolic for lack of class.
I am not a Yankees fan and the Red Sox hiring of Alex scores is pathetic.

The guy is a cheater in 2 organizations, he was suspended for 60 games. No baseball manager in 2020 is worth that much. It was a PR hiring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom