2020 MLB Season... | Page 84 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Marcus Stroman accepts the Mets qualifying offer. Bobby Axe strikes.
degrom/stroman/peterson is a very solid base for the rotation
thor comes back strong & charlie morton signs and we're cookin' with gas

Thanks Brody. Nice deal there.

On a more positive note, it looks like the Mets might be getting Mike Chernoff as their new
director of baseball operations. Very highly regarded executive. Very strong in analytics.

He is everything that Brody was not. If he gets hired, we went from the worst GM in baseball history to one of the best in one move. Nice.

thats great news for the mets.. 20 million saved this yr on players they can use, probably pays for 2-3 players in key spots or one big one..

See you Robbie. This allows McNeil to go back to 2b where he belongs move Giminez to ss or trade for Lindor. And gives 24 mil more to work with. Great news for the Mets.

I saw people hoping mets could get the 3rd test done so he could be done forever and off the books.

See you Robbie. This allows McNeil to go back to 2b where he belongs move Giminez to ss or trade for Lindor. And gives 24 mil more to work with. Great news for the Mets.
DJ LeMahieu’s Agent has to happy.
He is a perfect player to replace Cano and slid the 24 million to him.
It would fill a need at the top of the order and take a player from the Yankees.

I think the mets would be happy moving McNeil to 2nd and using the money for a real CF or another reliever but who knows. Big question is the DH or not

Top notch organization you are running there John W. Henry.

EnHmPeUWMAI_ZYf

DJ LeMahieu’s Agent has to happy.
He is a perfect player to replace Cano and slid the 24 million to him.
It would fill a need at the top of the order and take a player from the Yankees.
I'd love lamathieu never really thought he was leaving the Yankees. Would be happy with an infield of Alonso McNeil Lindor and Giminez.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom