2020 MLB Season... | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

2020 MLB Season...

Washington could bounce back too. And I thought the Phillies were a little disappointing this year, but they could come around. Could be a tough division, but I think the Braves are in the driver’s seat.

Agree. On paper, the NL East sholuld be a very competitive division. I'm still biased to the Braves, but I could see the Mets or Braves take it assuming the Mets make the moves they are projected to. I think the Phils and Nats are a step behind the others, but it's not like they are bad.

Agree. On paper, the NL East sholuld be a very competitive division. I'm still biased to the Braves, but I could see the Mets or Braves take it assuming the Mets make the moves they are projected to. I think the Phils and Nats are a step behind the others, but it's not like they are bad.
I'm not a fan of retaining of Rojas he was clueless last year. It all depends on if we get Bauer and if thor can come back. Lugo is not a starter. A rotation of Degrom Bauer Thor Peterson and a decent 5th starter could be very good.

And you take pride in this why?

No. Just saying to all the people who were already inducting him into the hall of fame based on one hot post season. Now take the player out of it and look at the person he is a domestic abuser and will miss time during the season suspended.

No. Just saying to all the people who were already inducting him into the hall of fame based on one hot post season. Now take the player out of it and look at the person he is a domestic abuser and will miss time during the season suspended.
He had a terrific postseason we were just commenting on that. No one condones his actions off the field. Your guy Chapman is an abuser too.

He had a terrific postseason we were just commenting on that. No one one condones his actions off the field. Your guy Chapman is an abuser too.

All charges were dropped btw against Chapman.

Go get a shinebox

I'm not a fan of retaining of Rojas he was clueless last year. It all depends on if we get Bauer and if thor can come back. Lugo is not a starter. A rotation of Degrom Bauer Thor Peterson and a decent 5th starter could be very good.

Syndergaard will likely be back at some point this year, right?

Very good news for us Yankee fans. Takes Mets out of the running for JT Realmuto. Phillies already said they are out.
You back to constructing a Super Team again? Hasn't worked for the past 11 seasons.

You back to constructing a Super Team again? Hasn't worked for the past 11 seasons.

2ND most valuable sports franchise (according to Forbes) in 2020. I don't care about the financial hits of the Covid 19 pandemic or Michael Kay on YES yesterday saying how the Yankees lost most money and was impacted most by not having the revenue of having fans in the stands. I don't care we Yankee fans put our time and money into supporting this team on TV with our YES NETWORK subscriptions or when we over the years like my family go to games at the stadium and between tickets, parking (If we drive, other times we have gone on charter buses to the games) and concessions etc some times spending upwards of 100 dollars or more a game for a 3 game weekend home series for a family of 5 myself, girlfriend, our daughter, and the grandparents. We have the money and as George said the Yankee fans and the people of NY deserve the best. Plus we need a catcher.

Very good news for us Yankee fans. Takes Mets out of the running for JT Realmuto. Phillies already said they are out.
The Yankees lost more money than anyone in baseball last year and they have Sanchez. They won't be in on realamuto if anyone it would be a Molina type.

2ND most valuable sports franchise (according to Forbes) in 2020. I don't care about the financial hits of the Covid 19 pandemic or Michael Kay on YES yesterday saying how the Yankees lost most money and was impacted most by not having the revenue of having fans in the stands. I don't care we Yankee fans put our time and money into supporting this team on TV with our YES NETWORK subscriptions or when we over the years like my family go to games at the stadium and between tickets, parking (If we drive, other times we have gone on charter buses to the games) and concessions etc some times spending upwards of 100 dollars or more a game for a 3 game weekend home series for a family of 5 myself, girlfriend, our daughter, and the grandparents. We have the money and as George said the Yankee fans and the people of NY deserve the best. Plus we need a catcher.

So entitled. Good luck chasing the Rays.

The Yankees lost more money than anyone in baseball last year and they have Sanchez. They won't be in on realamuto if anyone it would be a Molina type.

Again that does not matter Yankee fans do not care. We are not the Marlins, Rays, or Athletics etc.

So entitled. Good luck chasing the Rays.

The Rays will be a 3rd place team this year. We will be healthy and better, and the Blue Jays are better then them. Btw not entitled. Using lost money during the pandemic is just a reason not to spend money.

Again that does not matter Yankee fans do not care. We are not the Marlins, Rays, or Athletics etc.
Your not paying attention to your favorite team. Do some research. The Yankees are not going to be spending big money this off-season.

Your not paying attention to your favorite team. Do some research. The Yankees are not going to be spending big money this off-season.

BTW Pal. Nice Overpay for James McCann. Just because u have money now doesn't mean you will spend it smartly.

The Yankees are hamstrung in spending.
They don’t want to give DJL more than 4 years 80 million.
Aaron Judge is going to start getting paid.
Walking DL Giancarlo isn’t going anywhere.

Yankees starting pitching isn’t scary.

The Yankees have a lot of work to do.
The Steinbrenner son is nothing like his dad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom