2020 Schedule | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2020 Schedule

Maybe it's one of those round robin deals?

Thanks! Looks like they are combining the scrimmage schedule from last year and Vermont replaces LeMoyne. It was a nice tradition to play a local team like they did, but this move makes sense. Guess the only question is if they scrimmage a team like Yale, imagine it would take place the first weekend in February.

I just thought of something while posting about how our b-ball teams are opening the season on the ACC Network. Might Greensboro want us to leave the game as it always was scheduled before to hype lacrosse coverage by the ACC Network?

I just thought of something while posting about how our b-ball teams are opening the season on the ACC Network. Might Greensboro want us to leave the game as it always was scheduled before to hype lacrosse coverage by the ACC Network?

That puts us back to Feb 29.

That puts us back to Feb 29.

Game is due to be in C-ville, and I was under the impression SU was playing all February games at home so they could get as many home games in the dome as possible. Think this is getting bumped till the end of the season.

Game is due to be in C-ville, and I was under the impression SU was playing all February games at home so they could get as many home games in the dome as possible. Think this is getting bumped till the end of the season.

My season ticket package told me there were 4 home games in Feb. Unless we're starting the season on Feb 1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom