2021-22 Knicks season thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2021-22 Knicks season thread

Maybe they implode, but would have liked to see Thibs play McBride/Grimes in last two ugly Knicks losses. Physically strong, good on D. May have countered Toronto's high-energy playoffs effort. Also capable of hitting 3's, so why not give them some run, especially last night when Knicks were ice cold.
Also gain needed experience -expect Kemba/DRose to miss some games.
I agree 1000 percent. Not Thibs way but I don't like it.

Good 1st half-
then Knicks Bricks vs Super Rubio-
At least Grimes finally got some run.
Obi and IQ looked good.
3 bad losses last 4 -Knicks need to get that mojo back.

It feels like the Knicks have played the bucks 35 times already.

I turn the game on and it’s 82-60 Bucks. I schitt you not. Now it’s 88-84. Craziest comeback ever in so few minutes. My god.

2nd string brought Knicks back, but appeared gassed from the effort during last several minutes of 4th Q when they fell behind again. Question why Thibs doesnt sub for players that appear spent or listless. Starting 5 were well rested -put him back in there to bring the W home.

Knicks 3Q's have been toxic-
Maybe Thibs should consider a different lineup to start 3Q.
Great 4Q comeback tonight, IQ was all over the floor!

Does Thibs think Julius is on par with LBJ? I don't like or understand using him as the point forward.

Burks = new starting PG.
Thibs addressed obvious issues making this change:
Knicks sport worst defensive rating in the NBA when Walker on the court, and best when he is on the bench.
Knicks also rank 27th in offense with Kemba playing and ninth when he isn’t on the court.

Hawks W was very entertaining w/Burks starting -and lots of guys stepped up.
Hope this begins to get the Knicks back to the team we saw last season!

Burks = new starting PG.
Thibs addressed obvious issues making this change:
Knicks sport worst defensive rating in the NBA when Walker on the court, and best when he is on the bench.
Knicks also rank 27th in offense with Kemba playing and ninth when he isn’t on the court.

Hawks W was very entertaining w/Burks starting -and lots of guys stepped up.
Hope this begins to get the Knicks back to the team we saw last season!

Feels like it had to happen. Stinks, but have to get the winning players out there.

SU's earlier start gives them a chance at my top billing before main focus > Knicks.
Burks replacing Kemba as starting PG vs Nets = must watch tho. Turning point?
the analytics certainly point to it being a turning point!

the Knicks will officially be on the big tv tonight with the Orange on the little with no sound.

wow...
And wouldn’t you know it, the Orange’s hot start followed by their ‘no you win the game’ play…..sucked me in to Cuse on the big screen with sound till it ended.

Knicks almost had it!! Next time, Fluck Brooklyn.

Last edited:
And wouldn’t you know it, the Orange’s hit start followed by the ‘no you win the game’ play sucked me in to Cuse on the big screen with sound till it ended.

Knicks almost had it!! Next time, Fluck Brooklyn.
+1
Hard to follow two great games when SU went to 2OT while Knicks battled for the W.

Noel not the same -obviously not near 100% -would have liked to see Thibs give Sims some run.
Obi and IQ +++++ developing for Knicks' next championship and fun to watch.
DRose is great, but Thibs will wreck him playing 35" -Grimes needs more PT.
Gave their all and put on a good show -now time to collect W's.

+1
Hard to follow two great games when SU went to 2OT while Knicks battled for the W.

Noel not the same -obviously not near 100% -would have liked to see Thibs give Sims some run.
Obi and IQ +++++ developing for Knicks' next championship and fun to watch.
DRose is great, but Thibs will wreck him playing 35" -Grimes needs more PT.
Gave their all and put on a good show -now time to collect W's.
It was hard to follow, game time matched up a lot, I just kept telling myself ‘there’s a lot of Knicks game left’ then the OTs…ugh.

But at least 1 won, and probably the one who needed it more.

Agree on your points, especially with Obi, he’s been a real joy!! He’s doing what I always hoped Wallace could’ve morphed into. Sky’s the limit for him.

36E291E3-B34C-4866-AC9A-83278A134C03.jpeg

Apparently Bing Bong received two votes for mayor of NYC. Not quite Bernie Sanders but ahead of Bart Simpson and Boba Fett.

View attachment 211334
Apparently Bing Bong received two votes for mayor of NYC. Not quite Bernie Sanders but ahead of Bart Simpson and Boba Fett.
If I was still in NYC, Boba Fett would’ve had my vote.

The Flucker survived a Sarlacc, that’s like riding the 6 at 515 from Brooklyn Bridge to 96th…no thank you.

One tough SOB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom