2021 Battle 4 Atlantis | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Battle 4 Atlantis

Family said fugg it and pulled the trigger today. Much needed trip away from CNY.

Can’t wait!
Wish I could do the same! Four of us including two young kids on Thanksgiving weekend isn't going to work. Looking forward to Villanova and Georgetown though.

I may be late realizing this - and not to get ahead of ourselves here - but I didn’t realize that the championship game for this tournament is at 11am that Friday 11/26. All of the consolation games fill out the rest of the day. Seems a little odd that the championship game isn’t the nightcap, right?
Where did you find that schedule? Google has not been helping me. And 11 a.m. for the championship?

Where did you find that schedule? Google has not been helping me. And 11 a.m. for the championship?

2021-b4a-bracket-8x11-final.jpg

**EDIT

Dummy me. Championship is Friday not Thursday. Only thing I can think of is there might be several tournaments ending that day and Atlantis just got the early draw for whatever reason.

Last edited:
Also, I have two extra tickets to all men’s Cuse games in Atlantis after a couple backed out. They are in the “Premium Sideline Corner” price level.

Paid $183 per seat for the three game package. Make an offer if interested.

On one hand I hope we make it to the championship game, on the other hand an 11 am start is ridiculous.

Just pulled the trigger on this one. $155 round trip with grocery/liquor store stops for the three of us. Not too bad. Most others I found seemed to be close to that one-way. Plus the reviews were about as good as you can get. Thanks for the find, OrangeTown!

Hey my pleasure! I hope you have a blast down there. The liquor store stop probably saved me a few hundred dollars.

VCU lost to Wagner last night at home.

Looking as though that game will not have the same value as once thought. Needs to be a win.
They have had their season somewhat destroyed by injuries.

Has anyone looked into the travel health visa yet? Just setup my online account. A little more prep required than I thought. Looks like every traveller needs to setup an online account, enter all trip information, scan photos of passport and vaccine card, and then upload results of covid test (test not more than 5 days prior to arrival). Also costs $40 per fully vaxxed traveller ($60 plus additional requirements for unvaxxed).

One thing I noticed is it doesn't let you enter trip info for an arrival of more than 5 days from now. I'm guessing that means you enter it when you put in your testing results in and they process it within that 5 day time frame? Seems kind of a quick turnaround. Let me know if anyone else has done all of this.

Anyways, just a heads up in case you did not know about the whole online health visa. I just kind of found out about all of that, I knew we needed testing info, but wasn't aware until recently about the online travel health visa process.
We’re flying in Tuesday it looks like you have to do the travel visa within five days so I’m Thursday we can finish our travel visa but we’re getting our Covid test Friday so technically Saturday would be a completed Bahama travel visa. Seems like a little more legwork but well worth it if it’s as much fun as it was in 2015. I’m hoping there’s plenty of the people I met in 2015 re-attending,
Even though it’s a little extra work to make it happen

Has anyone looked into the travel health visa yet? Just setup my online account. A little more prep required than I thought. Looks like every traveller needs to setup an online account, enter all trip information, scan photos of passport and vaccine card, and then upload results of covid test (test not more than 5 days prior to arrival). Also costs $40 per fully vaxxed traveller ($60 plus additional requirements for unvaxxed).

One thing I noticed is it doesn't let you enter trip info for an arrival of more than 5 days from now. I'm guessing that means you enter it when you put in your testing results in and they process it within that 5 day time frame? Seems kind of a quick turnaround. Let me know if anyone else has done all of this.

Anyways, just a heads up in case you did not know about the whole online health visa. I just kind of found out about all of that, I knew we needed testing info, but wasn't aware until recently about the online travel health visa process.
What’s the link to this, I wasn’t aware any of this was/is needed. I guess I need to pay closer attention, geesh

What’s the link to this, I wasn’t aware any of this was/is needed. I guess I need to pay closer attention, geesh

We get there Monday and will have a rental car for additional “grocery essentials” runs. I’ve got everything loaded in travel visa portal except the test. Also have to purchase the insurance at that point as well.

We get there Monday and will have a rental car for additional “grocery essentials” runs. I’ve got everything loaded in travel visa portal except the test. Also have to purchase the insurance at that point as well.

Bahamas Travel Health Visa

Have all of our profiles setup and vaccine/passport info loaded. PCR tests for Friday. Hoping results are timely. Couldn't find a rapid antigen test near me so that was really my only choice.

A bit of info that may be helpful to those traveling. I got my COVID test today and submitted the health visa. Within 2 hours got a email that I was good to go, so it was a very quick turnaround.

VCU is on par with Drexel or Colgate, we will win that one big, then probably play Baylor next which should teach us a lot about this team. Win that game and we should be confident about winning the final. Lose and my guess is we play (and beat) Michigan St for third place. I'd be disappointed with less than a third place finish.

On one hand I hope we make it to the championship game, on the other hand an 11 am start is ridiculous.
So weird this tournament championship game didnt get a better start time, must be football conflicts that day on ESPN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom