2021 Boeheim Ball | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Boeheim Ball

Why aren't they? They should still be at Syracuse going to classes right? They are leaving for next year but they are still full time cuse students and team orange at this moment, especially for charity this shouldn't stop them from participating in a charity event regardless how they felt about their cuse experiences, unless they were not invited?
When a player enters the portal and announces their new destination , are they still a scholarship player at their previous school or at their new school? Was wondering if that’s the reason the portal deadline was July 1st for those true student athletes who want to complete the semester academically before transferring? Anyone know? I only read that the transferred player can join their new team immediately - can’t be on scholarship at the same time at 2 schools I imagine.

When a player enters the portal and announces their new destination , are they still a scholarship player at their previous school or at their new school? Was wondering if that’s the reason the portal deadline was July 1st for those true student athletes who want to complete the semester academically before transferring? Anyone know? I only read that the transferred player can join their new team immediately - can’t be on scholarship at the same time at 2 schools I imagine.
They are not on scholarship at the next school until they attend class at the next school. In another thread someone mentioned that the athlete is not bound to attend the next school until they attend class since no LOI is signed however the receiving school is bound.

They are not on scholarship at the next school until they attend class at the next school. In another thread someone mentioned that the athlete is not bound to attend the next school until they attend class since no LOI is signed however the receiving school is bound.

I assume they are still attending classes at Syracuse till the end of the semester in order to get the proper credits for the transfer.

I don't think you will be able to fly immediately to the new school and attend their classes two to three weeks before semester ends, not all classes are directly transferable one to one and they probably need to finish off here then try to transfer the earned credits. If they just up and go resulting in many incompletes in classes I think they will have trouble qualifying academically.

Woody had a story on his Instagram talking about school work and it was Syracuse school work so that’s all y’all need to know really. I assume they just didn’t attend because they’re no longer apart of the program or they go home and do online for the rest of the semester.

Woody had a story on his Instagram talking about school work and it was Syracuse school work so that’s all y’all need to know really. I assume they just didn’t attend because they’re no longer apart of the program or they go home and do online for the rest of

Why aren't they? They should still be at Syracuse going to classes right? They are leaving for next year but they are still full time cuse students and team orange at this moment, especially for charity this shouldn't stop them from participating in a charity event regardless how they felt about their cuse experiences, unless they were not invited?
Doubt they were not invited because in prior years guys transferring out still attended.

I assume they are still attending classes at Syracuse till the end of the semester in order to get the proper credits for the transfer.

Correct, they should complete their classes at Syracuse and they can't jump into a class at the new school now.

My jacket from the ball. It’s straight fire! I love it!

DF9C0F7F-1EA5-4A41-9567-6E0308812618.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom