2021 Bracketology | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Bracketology

Does anyone know if these hosts sites plan on using the football stadiums??

with limited capacity this year, a stadium like uva is allowing 600 people. Why not put it in the football stadium and have 5k tickets available

Denver is garbage. The Gtown goalie stood on his head but their offense is weak sauce.

For what it’s worth, I do not think that Maryland is likely the No. 1 seed.

Feels like Maryland should be the No. 1 Seed.

Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Maryland is either #1 or #3. UNC and Duke have literally almost identical résumés.

I do not care whether Maryland is 1 or 3, but, if they're #2 - I'm going to need an explanation.

Does anyone know if these hosts sites plan on using the football stadiums??

with limited capacity this year, a stadium like uva is allowing 600 people. Why not put it in the football stadium and have 5k tickets available
Denver only has one stadium (rug); they don't play football. UNC has been using Kenan stadium (rug) instead of their lax stadium (grass) lately. UVa will use Klockner (grass) it's doubtful they'd shift to Scott, the football stadium (also grass). UMD has been playing in the football stadium all year (rug).

Loyola will evaluate its ability to be available for NCAA Championship competition.

Wow, what a bummer.

Hopefully not a harbinger of things to come. NCAA hockey tournament had a bunch of games canceled due to Covid restrictions. Stay safe out there.

Loyola will evaluate its ability to be available for NCAA Championship competition.
{Wow emoji}

Last night we were an #8 playing Loyola. Denver was playing #7 Lehigh.

Loyola dropped out, so why do we have to get stuck at Denver now? Send Ruttie.

Lot of movement for no games played - Chris must have had a big think on it overnight!!

I just don't see how Lehigh gets seeded 7 given their claim to fame is wins over Army and Loyola. Strength of schedule etc. is weak.

And Denver seeded ahead of Cuse seems ridiculous given their claim to fame is 1 win and 2 losses to Georgetown. They did no better against Duke and UNC than we did. At least their strength of schedule trumps Lehigh!

Greater minds than mine...:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom