2021 Coaching Carousel | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Coaching Carousel

and now its official
Wow. Props to UM. They showed who the true UM is in college football.

ACC schools have to make these kinds of investments if they want to catch and pass the B1G.

The U’s getting scary again.

Why?

The rumor is that when it appeared that Harbaugh was going to the NFL, Gattis asked the AD if he would be considered to replace Harbaugh and was told no. Just a rumor. Gattis did send a text to his Michigan players that mentioned not wanting to be where he wasn’t appreciated or something to that effect.

The rumor is that when it appeared that Harbaugh was going to the NFL, Gattis asked the AD if he would be considered to replace Harbaugh and was told no. Just a rumor. Gattis did send a text to his Michigan players that mentioned not wanting to be where he wasn’t appreciated or something to that effect.
What a massive loss for Michigan. Harbaugh is a bumbling fool.

Gattis was a great hire that turned that program around almost singlehandedly.

They should have let the underachiever go and kept the brains behind the operation. I bet the coaching staff at Ohio State had a good laugh about this development.

What a massive loss for Michigan. Harbaugh is a bumbling fool.

Gattis was a great hire that turned that program around almost singlehandedly.

They should have let the underachiever go and kept the brains behind the operation. I bet the coaching staff at Ohio State had a good laugh about this development.
I think the bumbling fool in this case was the UM AD if he told Gattis that he wouldn't be considered if Harbaugh left for the pros. Now my ear worm is playing "Take this job and shove it" over and over. :p

The U is killing it on the coaching trail.
Hiring the cream of the crop from the SEC and B1G. Killing it on the recruiting front.

Maybe it is good we only play them once every 6 years.

From Thamel's piece on ESPN, Don Marrone is expected to go back to the NFL.
Interesting that he was at the cuse basketball game this Saturday, I wasn’t expecting that.

When the Panther schedule comes out for 2022, someone needs to see if Syracuse is playing a home game that weekend. If so, someone needs to contact Paul and see if he would be interested in coming back to Syracuse that weekend to be honored for his contributions to the football program.

And all his former players and coaches should be invited to attend.

We need to rebuild bridges that were burned long ago. We need to make him, his players and coaches feel they are a part of the Syracuse family.

And we need to do it while Paul is still here. There are a lot of fans who want to cheer him and show him the respect and love he deserves for the job he did while he was here. Don’t wait until Paul is gone, or so old and sick he can’t enjoy it properly.

Just my opinion of course.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom