2021 Coaching Carousel | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Coaching Carousel

When the Panther schedule comes out for 2022, someone needs to see if Syracuse is playing a home game that weekend. If so, someone needs to contact Paul and see if he would be interested in coming back to Syracuse that weekend to be honored for his contributions to the football program.

And all his former players and coaches should be invited to attend.

We need to rebuild bridges that were burned long ago. We need to make him, his players and coaches feel they are a part of the Syracuse family.

And we need to do it while Paul is still here. There are a lot of fans who want to cheer him and show him the respect and love he deserves for the job he did while he was here. Don’t wait until Paul is gone, or so old and sick he can’t enjoy it properly.

Just my opinion of course.
Well said

When the Panther schedule comes out for 2022, someone needs to see if Syracuse is playing a home game that weekend. If so, someone needs to contact Paul and see if he would be interested in coming back to Syracuse that weekend to be honored for his contributions to the football program.

And all his former players and coaches should be invited to attend.

We need to rebuild bridges that were burned long ago. We need to make him, his players and coaches feel they are a part of the Syracuse family.

And we need to do it while Paul is still here. There are a lot of fans who want to cheer him and show him the respect and love he deserves for the job he did while he was here. Don’t wait until Paul is gone, or so old and sick he can’t enjoy it properly.

Just my opinion of course.
^^This^^

Michigan just gave him a raise to 1 mil a year last year. Sounds like they appreciated him.

It’s weird Michigan wouldn’t at least say that they would interview him for HC, maybe something more to story…
I work with a bunch of Michigan alum and season ticket holders. The rumor they heard was he was caught messing around with the mother of one of their top recruits, who has since decommitted and gone elsewhere. Don't know if it had anything to do with this or not. Say what you want about Harbaugh, but he seems like a pretty committed family man.

I work with a bunch of Michigan alum and season ticket holders. The rumor they heard was he was caught messing around with the mother of one of their top recruits, who has since decommitted and gone elsewhere. Don't know if it had anything to do with this or not. Say what you want about Harbaugh, but he seems like a pretty committed family man.
I'm thinking the rumor is false. If it is true, UM would have fired his azz outright.

I'm thinking the rumor is false. If it is true, UM would have fired his azz outright.
You're probably right. Could be bitter fans making excuses over losing a good coach.

Back from the dead.

Was always a little surprised that Temple didn't bring him back as HC when they started falling on hard times. But maybe there was no mutual interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom