2021 Coaching Carousel | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Coaching Carousel

I guess Dougie is officially out of Alabama.

From Thamel's piece on ESPN, Don Marrone is expected to go back to the NFL.

Rutgers coaches ditching like it's a dumpster fire...Wait a second.
weird timing on staff departures. Either guys are bailing or they were told to find another job after the recruiting cycle was done.

Rutgers coaches ditching like it's a dumpster fire...Wait a second.
They see the end of the line is coming and want to get to better programs with more money and more chance of success.

What a shame.

They see the end of the line is coming and want to get to better programs with more money and more chance of success.

What a shame.
Kansas > Rutgirls?
hmmmm….

It does seem that Taj may have bet on the wrong team….

People who are mocking RU for losing a coach to Kansas have a short memory as it relates to coaches SU lost this offseason….
I don’t think we lost him. For the record, RU is saying Paganos was fired. They said Robb Smith’s contract was not renewed too. Not sure if they are trying to claim Underwood was fired as well. They probably will.

One RU pundit has Lanear Simpson as a candidate for the RU WR coach position. Hope he gets it.

I don’t think we lost him. For the record, RU is saying Paganos was fired. They said Robb Smith’s contract was not renewed too. Not sure if they are trying to claim Underwood was fired as well. They probably will.

One RU pundit has Lanear Simpson as a candidate for the RU WR coach position. Hope he gets it.
It seemed like Rutgers hired a lot of NJ coaches when Shaddy was hired. Maybe moving away from that now.

835EF870-C25E-41D8-8C85-FFEC0BD011C3.jpeg

Jim Harbaugh told Michigan he is staying

That’s like the wife leaving to bang some guy in another state while on vacation and it was streamed to FB so everyone could see it. Then she tells you she’s coming home instead and you’re “elated”. Ok Michigan.

Coach Fears was on Coach Mac’s first staff at the Cuse and he was a great guy to the players. Another coach Clarence Brooks was also on the same staff and he too had a long NFL career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom