2021 Coaching Carousel | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Coaching Carousel

John Rudzinski, the DC at Air Force, named new DC at UVa.
Thought Kitchings was a bad hire but I like this one.

Please have someone get the spelling of your new DC's last name right!

Thought Kitchings was a bad hire but I like this one.

Please have someone get the spelling of your new DC's last name right!

Most HCs were former coordinators. If he was an OC, the designated OC is on a very short leash before the HC steps in. Same holds true for the designated DC when the HC is a former DC. It will also be interesting to see how Armstrong's return will affect Kitchings' play calls.

Is this Dino's dream job?

Side note the ESPN article states amid allegations of verbal abuse, are we as society not allowed to yell anymore?

What's the world coming to? Sorry but as a kid I know I deserved a lot of a$$ chewing from my coaches.

Side note the ESPN article states amid allegations of verbal abuse, are we as society not allowed to yell anymore?

What's the world coming to? Sorry but as a kid I know I deserved a lot of a$$ chewing from my coaches.

There's a lot more than that. Maybe used some bad language to describe Hawaiian players, black players, and one parent said their child suffered a brain injury and nothing was done. That player was medically DQ'd and has brain damage.

It's A LOT more than just he yelled at kids.

Yeah, a$$ chewings does not even remotely describe what was occurring with Graham's staff. This isn't an example you want to use for your agenda.

I wouldn't make assumptions. His own son entered the transfer portal after playing as a freshman: Hawai'i DB Graham, coach's son, enters portal

1BA0AC2E-501D-46A1-B490-604ABA8D1E7F.jpeg
UCLA DC Jerry Azzinaro has resigned. Tony White a candidate to return to west coast as his alma mater's DC?

Interesting…. Are you trying to get UCLA interested in Tony White?

ED2A37CF-0679-45B7-91A7-DA2031BA12AB.jpeg

ThunderRoad is posting on both fan forums.

Last edited:

Old friend Tyler Van Dyke is wondering who his new OC is going to be. Looks like Jason Candle or Kendal Briles.

Maybe he was destined to play that Baylor offensive scheme? I think he would be awesome in it.
Don't know much about Kendal Briles, but as a Toledo football season ticket holder, I don't understand the fascination with Candle. He has been a bit underwhelming at UT. Must be the Matt Campbell effect.

That could help us if we play Louisville week 1. Their O has been pretty good, why go in a different direction?
I believe UL lost their OC last season and Satterfield opted to call plays himself. It did not work out very well. Taylor has a rep as a top recruiter but to my knowledge has never been an OC.

I think UL really needed a good recruiter on staff and Satterfield got him to come by promising him a long awaited shot at being an OC. Big gamble on Scott’s part. This will be interesting watch play out.

This is a weird sentiment for someone posting for three plus years on a Syracuse fan site. Why on Earth would a Cuse fan want our successful and talented DC to move on?

Next thing you know you're going to be encouraging Sean Tucker to transfer to Penn State or Notre Dame.
An alma mater is a special connection. He has grafted and deserves consideration. I would be happy for him professionally and personally.

As a matter of opinion, I think both Sean Tucker and Benny Williams should transfer.

An alma mater is a special connection. He has grafted and deserves consideration. I would be happy for him professionally and personally.

As a matter of opinion, I think both Sean Tucker and Benny Williams should transfer.
You should transfer here. Ask for Sal. You two will have a lot to chat about. Cheers.

https://rutgers.forums./forums/rutgers-football.20/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom