2021 NFL Draft General thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Draft General thread

For what purpose? Rodgers is an all time great but he is 37 You are going to be desperate for a qb in just another couple of years. You think the Giants are ready to win it all next year? That would be tough to turn down but I think I would.
hey I dont think Jones is a long term answer anyway.. rodgers wants to play 3-5 more yrs..

of course Cap room probably makes it impossible anyway.

but I bet they win at least 1 more game last yr and make the playoffs with Rodgers.

hey I dont think Jones is a long term answer anyway.. rodgers wants to play 3-5 more yrs..
Well, he can want to all he wants. That is a rough age. If I drafted Jones (I wouldn't have) I would stick with him. They have some pieces for him. I would not trade for a 37 year old qb.

Caleb Farley looking like good value here tho there are concerns about his back.

Well, he can want to all he wants. That is a rough age. If I drafted Jones (I wouldn't have) I would stick with him. They have some pieces for him. I would not trade for a 37 year old qb.
and they have 2 #1s next yr to play with.

Friend of mine is saying the Jets gave up a 1st and 2 3s to move up, yikes.

they swapped 1’s. Then the jets gave up picks 66 and 86 while the Vikings gave up 143.

Pats fan checking in. Havent looked upthread. Ecstatic. He wasn't my first choice but we had no chance at Lance. But he was the team's, and they didn't have to give up a thing to get him.

We finally have a future at that position

We have players who drop passes left and right and now Toney who is known for his dropped balls?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom