2021 NFL Draft General thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2021 NFL Draft General thread

Sounds like a crowd at that position for the Giants, although I’m hoping they move Engram. Can’t stand his drops (when he makes it on the field).

They just signed Golladay. They could use another receiver but there were guts ahead of him like Moore.
CAN MOORE RUN REVERSES AND RETURN PUNTS?!!

Sorry for shouting.

Giants have a track record of 1st round head scratchers but agreed, if you liked Toney trade back again he will be there
I think Toney is pretty good pick if WR is what they wanted.. Moore wasnt gonna be there later and if GB takes one neither was Toney..

I love the guy but Shepard has had so many injuries - many concussions. Can’t really count him.

They just signed Golladay. They could use another receiver but there were guys ahead of him like Moore.

i liked Moore better but I’m fine with toney. After golladay I don’t like our wr’s.

I think Toney is pretty good pick if WR is what they wanted.. Moore wasnt gonna be there later and if GB takes one neither was Toney..

Don't see Toney coming off the board anytime soon, Giants could have moved down again for more picks.

i liked Moore better but I’m fine with toney. After golladay I don’t like our wr’s.
yup.. I think Golloday will force teams to cover the other guys less and that may help the whole group.. but he needs to not be hurt so much.

Don't see Toney coming off the board anytime soon, Giants could have moved down again for more picks.
well they had 42.. they could have traded down a small bit but if they like him more than the other 2 which I do, how far down can they have gone and who wanted to trade with them. If Tenn takes one and Gb is rumored too that doesnt leave much wiggle room.

Farley highlights only 1 was actually trying to guard someone.. he has good closing speed and plays corner like a WR..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom