2021 USMNT Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2021 USMNT Thread

I'm really excited to get to WC qualifying with Pulisic really looking like himself again.

I mean it is Porto but still. I thought Pulisic was really good again today. He is in great form right now finally and seems fully healthy.
Needs to stay healthy. Wish he wasn’t at such a small club. Needs a move IMO

Needs to stay healthy. Wish he wasn’t at such a small club. Needs a move IMO

Shots fired lol.

All kidding aside health is definitely my worry. He takes a beating all because he has such a good first touch and is so good going North South. Add in being a yank and he might as well walk around with a giant Kick Me sign

Shots fired lol.

All kidding aside health is definitely my worry. He takes a beating all because he has such a good first touch and is so good going North South. Add in being a yank and he might as well walk around with a giant Kick Me sign
Thank you for understanding I was only trolling our resident Blues fans.

A healthy Pulisic makes for a dangerous USMNT. Here’s hoping he stays strong for the remainder of the domestic campaign and turns up proper for qualifying.

Thank you for understanding I was only trolling our resident Blues fans.

A healthy Pulisic makes for a dangerous USMNT. Here’s hoping he stays strong for the remainder of the domestic campaign and turns up proper for qualifying.

Yep. I have very little smack to talk given Arsenal is well... A nice punchline.

As for USMNT yeah- the midfield and wing talent is salivating. I just hope we don't end up like England with so much talent ( relatively speaking of course) and can't put the pieces together.

Yep. I have very little smack to talk given Arsenal is well... A nice punchline.

As for USMNT yeah- the midfield and wing talent is salivating. I just hope we don't end up like England with so much talent ( relatively speaking of course) and can't put the pieces together.
I would like for England to finally put it together. The Three Lions are in good hands with Gareth Southgate, whom I like from his Middlesbrough days.

I imagine most England supporters would call for this post to be moved to the OT H0T Takes thread, but whatevs...

I mean it is Porto but still. I thought Pulisic was really good again today. He is in great form right now finally and seems fully healthy.

Oh come on -- let's not pretend Porto is Texas Abilene Christian and just happy to be here. They would be a dangerous team in any league in the world right now.

Oh come on -- let's not pretend Porto is Texas Abilene Christian and just happy to be here. They would be a dangerous team in any league in the world right now.

Oh I am not talking about their quality- I mean the propensity for fouling.. IE.. good ole Pepe

A reminder to myself that paragraphs are your friend

Oh I am not talking about their quality- I mean the propensity for fouling.. IE.. good ole Pepe

A reminder to myself that paragraphs are your friend
I completely misread your intent!

I really enjoyed watching this Porto team -- even when besting Weston. I was surprised that someone would throw that shade and didn't understand the intent your comment...

I completely misread your intent!

I really enjoyed watching this Porto team -- even when besting Weston. I was surprised that someone would throw that shade and didn't understand the intent your comment...

Yeah I really enjoy watching them too. And while not a CFC fan, I was impressed with them getting past FCP. Really cool to have an American star possibly in the UCL final. I love that young soccer fans today are starting with this being the norm vs what we all grew up with( not that there aren't many players I always looked up to- I met Lalas and Reyna at a camp many years ago)

Shots fired lol.

He needs to start doing an hour of yoga a day. It's great for preventing muscle injuries. Just ask Tom Brady or Cristiano Ronaldo.

A couple cool things over the past few days:

1 - Cade Cowell had his coming out party. I caught a replay of his game -- he's gonna be good.
2 - Jesse Marsch looks to be at the helm of a Champions League club in the near future.

Not being a jerk, I know you're a Red Bull fan, but does Caden do anything well besides hit the occasional banger? He was probably the least impactful offensive player on the field last night.

Edit: Maybe I should add, I kinda expect more out of him with him impending move to the mothership.

Last edited:
Not being a jerk, I know you're a Red Bull fan, but does Caden do anything well besides hit the occasional banger? He was probably the least impactful offensive player on the field last night.

Edit: Maybe I should add, I kinda expect more out of him with him impending move to the mothership.
His passing ability is underrated and I think he’s definitely hurt by the lack of attacking options up front for RBNY and their struggles overall. He’s got a great eye and his strength and ability to turn and find a quick cutting pass is special. I think a move to Europe suits him but if he goes to Leipzig he’ll unfortunately miss out on being coached by Nagelsmann. Not sure if he’s destined for an 8 or a 10 role.

His passing ability is underrated and I think he’s definitely hurt by the lack of attacking options up front for RBNY and their struggles overall. He’s got a great eye and his strength and ability to turn and find a quick cutting pass is special. I think a move to Europe suits him but if he goes to Leipzig he’ll unfortunately miss out on being coached by Nagelsmann. Not sure if he’s destined for an 8 or a 10 role.

a nice finish from your boy again today!

Hard to teach his instincts around goal. I don’t think he’s going to be in MLS a whole lot longer.

I thought he was signing with RBL as soon as he turned 18. I'd assume RBL woul want him to finish out the season in MLS, but are there any rumors on if that will be the case?

I thought he was signing with RBL as soon as he turned 18. I'd assume RBL woul want him to finish out the season in MLS, but are there any rumors on if that will be the case?
Everything that came out after the pre-contract agreement mentioned him heading over following the completion of the 2021 season. His style should do well in Germany.

La liga going to ESPN+ is nice., Better than beinsports to watch. Premier on peacock, Europa/Serie A on CBS/Paramount. Ligue 1 on BeIn.. Bundesliga e on ESPN.

Any other major ones that are not easy to find now?

I wish it was easier to watch some of the other english league 1/2 games though.

La liga going to ESPN+ is nice., Better than beinsports to watch. Premier on peacock, Europa/Serie A on CBS/Paramount. Ligue 1 on BeIn.. Bundesliga e on ESPN.

Any other major ones that are not easy to find now?

I wish it was easier to watch some of the other english league 1/2 games though.

I love that Scottish studio announcer for BeIn Sports. He sounds like the comedian Billy Connolly, and says some super outlandish stuff sometimes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom