2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

EjFsdgnWAAIoz_o.jpg

Time to send a message by tossing someone from the medical staff into an active volcano.

I'm trying to explain this reasonably and calmly. My point in all this is when an injury happens not even a full week into spring training after the last couple seasons full of injuries. By firing somebody in the medical/strength conditioning staff it will show the remaining staff members the organization means business. It also sends a message to the players to keep healthy or watch people get fired.

I'm trying to explain this reasonably and calmly. My point in all this is when an injury happens not even a full week into spring training after the last couple seasons full of injuries. By firing somebody in the medical/strength conditioning staff it will show the remaining staff members the organization means business. It also sends a message to the players to keep healthy or watch people get fired.

Sounds like something Saddam would’ve done with the Iraq Olympians to keep them in line.

Sounds like something Saddam would’ve done with the Iraq Olympians to keep them in line.

George wanted Spring Trainings run like a boot camp. Organization from top down run with military efficiency that is how George in his hey day wanted the team run. If the heads of department are not doing their jobs they need to be held accountable.

George wanted Spring Trainings run like a boot camp. Organization from top down run with military efficiency that is how George in his hey day wanted the team run. If the heads of department are not doing their jobs they need to be held accountable.
George had his time. It’s 2021, hulk. Live in the moment. Yankees should be strong this year.

Essentially, most of those are actually sentences. Crazy ones, and a little lacking in punctuation, but sentences nonetheless. The vacation seems to have done wonders for you.

Three hits then.
Back to my original point. You fire a player they are still millionaires. You fire someone on the medical/strength conditioning staff they are not they are now how going to put food on the table support their families pay rent/mortgage. It's harsh but we need to hold everybody accountable to win a world series title.