2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

But is Zach Britton satisfied? That's all that really matters here.

German was 18-4 when he last pitched in 2019. He pitches like that Britton will be okay with him. He doesn't need to apologize to me.

Hot dang! My Braves just picked up a World Series title!

Better team won in 96. In 81 The Dodgers were not the better team in 81. Goose said never should have lost that series.

That 81 Yankees team was stacked. Still the core of those championship teams of 77 and 78 Guidry, Goose, Randolph, Pinella, Nettles, Dent, and of course Reggie. Add in Winfield.

Better team won in 96. In 81 The Dodgers were not the better team in 81. Goose said never should have lost that series.

That 81 Yankees team was stacked. Still the core of those championship teams of 77 and 78 Guidry, Goose, Randolph, Pinella, Nettles, Dent, and of course Reggie. Add in Winfield.
Not the same team without the captain. No offense to Rick Cerrone. How old were you in 1981?

Not the same team without the captain. No offense to Rick Cerrone. How old were you in 1981?

I wasn't born yet in 1981. I know enough about those teams by being a fan and my family being fans my own family and my fiance family and by Yankeeography.

Im sure you have a lot of knowledge of things that happened 10 years before you were born.

I wasn't born yet in 1981. I know enough about those teams by being a fan and my family being fans my own family and my fiance family and by Yankeeography.

The Dodgers just had more heart and character, what can I say? They take that cue from fans like me.

The Dodgers just had more heart and character, what can I say? They take that cue from fans like me.

Bro. I have seen 5 Yankees Championships in my lifetime. Add in 2 from the Giants, and 1 from Syracuse Basketball. My sports fandom is doing okay.

Back to my original point. You fire a player they are still millionaires. You fire someone on the medical/strength conditioning staff they are not they are now how going to put food on the table support their families pay rent/mortgage. It's harsh but we need to hold everybody accountable to win a world series title.
So you like it when people can't put food on the table and pay their rent?

Ive seen 2 Dodgers, 3 Giants, 6 Lakers, 1 Rangers, and 1 Cuse. I win. I was so integral to all of them too.

2 Dodgers so 2020 and 1988. So what do you know about the 81 Dodgers then ?

So you like it when people can't put food on the table and pay their rent?

In what profession do you get to keep your job for not doing it ? They are suppose to keep our players healthy and they have not done their jobs.

You keep missing the overall point. We need to run the our organization with some fear from top down. You get people in fear of losing their jobs you get better performance out of them. That is how George used to run it.

In what profession do you get to keep your job for not doing it ? They are suppose to keep our players healthy and they have not done their jobs.

You keep missing the overall point. We need to run the our organization with some fear.
After reading posts from people like you, I fear for the future. Is that what you are shooting for?

You keep missing the overall point. We need to run the our organization with some fear from top down. You get people in fear of losing their jobs you get better performance out of them. That is how George used to run it.
How do you feel about the weatherman?

After reading posts from people like you, I fear for the future. Is that what you are shooting for?

Have u missed all my posts. I want to see the franchise I root for run like George would run it. Holding people from all aspects of the team from the GM down to the bat boy accountable. I believe in using fear to get people to perform better on the Job.