2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ... | Page 36 | Syracusefan.com

2021 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training ...

Have u missed all my posts. I want to see the franchise I root for run like George would run it. Holding people from all aspects of the team from the GM down to the bat boy accountable. I believe in using fear to get people to perform better on the Job.
Have you been watching management training videos on your father-in-law’s reel-to-reel again?

Have u missed all my posts. I want to see the franchise I root for run like George would run it. Holding people from all aspects of the team from the GM down to the bat boy accountable. I believe in using fear to get people to perform better on the Job.
Should Larry David have been kicked off Yari’s softball team for “Bucknering” that ground ball with the championship on the line?

In what profession do you get to keep your job for not doing it ? They are suppose to keep our players healthy and they have not done their jobs.

You keep missing the overall point. We need to run the our organization with some fear from top down. You get people in fear of losing their jobs you get better performance out of them. That is how George used to run it.
How are they not doing their job? They can't prevent players from getting injuries, they are part of the game, especially when you play 162 games, yes I know there were only 60 last year. George was a lunatic, he wanted to trade Rivera and Pettite.

Top 5 Curb moment.
I was going to post his pregame speech here where he was “channeling Steinbrenner” but that one gets a little profane. Larry’s annoyance with it was hilarious though.

But he didn't.
Because someone sane talked him out of it, George isn't as great as you make him out to be, he made Joe Torre's life hell, the 90's Yankees were built when he was suspended from baseball, and he tried to get rid of great Yankees.

R u a local in Syracuse ? Wayne Mahar NBC affiliate here. Longtime Weatherman here locally.
Oh man, don’t get me started on him. I trust him to tell me what the weather is going to be, so that I know how to dress and how to drive everyday. And, that SOB makes so many mistakes.

Oh man, don’t get me started on him. I trust him to tell me what the weather is going to be, so that I know how to dress and how to drive everyday. And, that SOB makes so many mistakes.

How old r u ? 11 ?

When do we grown adults need the local TV weatherman to tell us how to dress or even more so what to expect driving (It's pretty common sense clear weather drive fast no clear weather drive slower) Also we all have cell phones we have this weather app in the corner of our phones to tell us the weather conditions and temperature outside at any given moment. But for arguments sake Wayne Mahar says don't need a jacket today you walk outside and you need a jacket just walk back in your house and grab a jacket.

How old r u ? 11 ?

When do we grown adults need the local TV weatherman to tell us how to dress or even more so what to expect driving (It's pretty common sense clear weather drive fast no clear weather drive slower) Also we all have cell phones we have this weather app in the corner of our phones to tell us the weather conditions and temperature outside at any given moment. But for arguments sake Wayne Mahar says don't need a jacket today you walk outside and you need a jacket just walk back in your house and grab a jacket.
Oh man, I sounded ridiculous, huh?

How old r u ? 11 ?

You sir, are wise beyond your IQ. I’m going to stop going on mindless rants.

1 World Series appearance 0 Titles. To be fair we should have won the 81 WS over the Dodgers was up 2 games to none.
and the core of that team was...

the old non-George guard featuring Nettles, Dent, Randolph, Reggie, Pinella, Murcer, Guidry, Goose, Tommy John and a few minor league call ups like Rags, Frazier & Davis.

George gets credit for Mr May.

STOP.

NOW!!!!

The Dodgers just had more heart and character, what can I say? They take that cue from fans like me.

Personally, I’ve always blamed Fernando-mania.

Because someone sane talked him out of it, George isn't as great as you make him out to be, he made Joe Torre's life hell, the 90's Yankees were built when he was suspended from baseball, and he tried to get rid of great Yankees.

Yeah and he got 6 world series appearances and 4 world series titles between 1996 and 2003. George started to go into health decline around 2004 2005 otherwise he would have kept his foot on the gas pedal.

I'm very much for an entire organization philosophy of fear from front office down to bat boy. People need to be in fear of losing their jobs to get the best out of them that is what George believed and led by in his hey day and I would like too see u get back to taking that approach. We have some players and team personnel in particular who need to have some fear put in them. Giancarlo if George was alive and in his prime would have never let himself be taken out of the lineup IN GAME 2 OF THE ALCS VS THE ASTROS WHEN WE HAD A 1 GAME TO NONE LEAD IN THE SERIES.

Yeah and he got 6 world series appearances and 4 world series titles between 1996 and 2003. George started to go into health decline around 2004 2005 otherwise he would have kept his foot on the gas pedal.

I'm very much for an entire organization philosophy of fear from front office down to bat boy. People need to be in fear of losing their jobs to get the best out of them that is what George believed and led by in his hey day and I would like too see u get back to taking that approach. We have some players and team personnel in particular who need to have some fear put in them. Giancarlo if George was alive and in his prime would have never let himself be taken out of the lineup IN GAME 2 OF THE ALCS VS THE ASTROS WHEN WE HAD A 1 GAME TO NONE LEAD IN THE SERIES.
Is that the management style at the old car dealership?

You better sell 27 cars tomorrow, or it’s your ass!

This must be what it's like at the dealership.

1614214366641.png