2022 Fall Ball | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Fall Ball

But the thing is he didn't even say anything remotely bad about Petro! Literally just said last year Petro was fully in charge of the defense and this year we will be doing more collaboration. Only people determined to see the worst in everything he says off the cuff could interpret that as "I can't believe that idiot Petro ruined the defense and our season last year. Totally his fault not mine. Now I'm gonna come in and clean up that losers mess."

Like he didn't even say anything remotely close to "the defense was bad last year" and even if he did, that would be an objectively 1000% true statement! God forbid the head coach gets involved in the defense (shouldn't all the Gait does nothing people be happy about this?). God forbid the DC of one of the least efficient defenses in D1 gets even a potential speck of shade thrown his way in vague spur of the moment answers. Please grow a pair people.
if criticizing the coach's lousy behavior is cowardly, then count me in.

if criticizing the coach's lousy behavior is cowardly, then count me in.
Will always respect your opinion, but I just can’t agree that this response to a basic question qualifies as lousy behavior. Apologize for going overboard and implying it’s cowardly, but just cannot agree with the interpretation of that quote. It seems like an extremely negative reading on what he said.

Figueiras already hurt...

crutches and a bulky knee brace...the signs of a recent knee surgery

on the bright side he looks like the only player with a significant injury

cuse opponents weekend:
hop blitzed fairfield and umbc with a lot of new faces contributing.

'hoos nipped lehigh and was tied @ half with psu. lot of cavs were sidelined but possibly same for the hawks and lions.

as army is not confirmed?, they ran over orange scrimmage nemesis michigan.

cuse opponents weekend:
hop blitzed fairfield and umbc with a lot of new faces contributing.

'hoos nipped lehigh and was tied @ half with psu. lot of cavs were sidelined but possibly same for the hawks and lions.

as army is not confirmed?, they ran over orange scrimmage nemesis michigan.

Army is not on the schedule in 2023.

Army is not on the schedule in 2023.
you may have heard that also? on here, didn't seem to be confirmed.

anecdotally, was told by a coach that navy was on their schedule pre-release. with a date. and then... it couldn't get worked out.

you may have heard that also? on here, didn't seem to be confirmed.

anecdotally, was told by a coach that navy was on their schedule pre-release. with a date. and then... it couldn't get worked out.
I asked someone who would likely know, after reading it here. He confirmed. But my source isn’t Gait or the new Dolo or anything.

I asked someone who would likely know, after reading it here. He confirmed. But my source isn’t Gait or the new Dolo or anything.
gotcha. probably how and why princeton got added.

Figueiras was injured Friday at the end of practice. He is awaiting an MRI but the preliminary opinion is not promising.

That really stinks. I have to imagine he was in line for a starting spot. I had him and Dwan penciled in as starters next to Caccamo. Feels like a total tossup after those three. I guess we will find out next weekend. Ugh.

They have put the Canadian lacrosse on YouTube.. but haven’t found any with commentary.. just pic… haven’t seen anything from the Maryland event yet

One kid wears wrist guards and the other wears a smartwatch/fitness tracker. It's not hard to guess which one is the jitterbug and who is the power dodger.

I don't know enough about the other '23s to make a fair comparison, but I have a hard time believing that 42 of them are better players than Deere is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom