2022 Masters | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Masters

The announcer just said it was shocking that Neimann (who is 23) , "has never finished higher than 23rd".
Early candidate for most drunk comment of the day.
Dafuq? I remember a tournament last year where he finished early and instead of practicing for a potential playoff he was pounding wine with Sergio and their respective WAGS. Playoff happened and Niemann lost.

Have Neimann and Schaffle this week in a pool where you pick 2 golfers for the 4 majors + TPC. Only live bets are full tournament matchups. I have Morikawa over Koepka and Conners over Berger.

FP3DVTdXMAUbvy1

Interested to see how Tiger plays on the weekend. I think to play like he's done so far is remarkable. It's almost painful to watch him walk.

Free. Gonna pick out my new boat tomorrow
that 13th hole where Tiger hit back to back awful shots and ended up with an easy pitch for birdie really saved his day..

the question is now what kind of live bet to come back with.. Scottie being ahead so much makes it hard to decide how to jump back in.. top 5 bets might be the way to go today.

if you are gonna play the scottie falls apart card you have to look at value.. you can get someone like schwartzel/Na at 60/70-1 who is shots ahead of some others at much lower value. but if you think scottie is gonna shoot 75 today to let others back in that still puts him at -5. so how far down can someone be. 68 is a good score so if you go down to the +2 that still leaves them -2 at the end of the day so hard to go beyond that group and thats like 37 players in that mix.. if he shoots 71 today to get to -9 then only guys like -1 or better have a shot and they still would be 5 back on the last day.. if he goes 71-76 that leaves like 10-15 who would have shot.

I can take a small shot at guys -1 or better and then see what happens.. DK is offering +18% value so that creates some better odds

Last edited:
I'm a big Tiger fan so I will be glued hoping for a great first and second round and an eventual win. My longshot pick is Si Woo Kim, but I think the actual winner might come from the 10:56 am threesome of Adam Scott, Scottie Scheffler and Tony Finau. Besides that, it's a crapshoot. One of the hardest tournaments to handicap, although a good prop bet would be a lefty winning as five of the last ten golfers to win were lefthanded. Obviously, the biggest name lefty is sitting out but, as far as I know, that still leaves Mike Weir, Garrick Higgo, Robert McIntyre, Brian Harman and Bubba Watson. Some big odds there.
I should have put some money on Scheffler on Wednesday. It's incredible how well he is playing. Let's see how moving day goes.

he has played well and really been in contention for more than just the 3 he won.. winning 4 of 6 is pretty crazy these days.. had he just won 1 and not 3 lately would probably taken him.

Scottie Scheffler at +105 to win is an intriguing bet.

5 shot lead for the hottest player in the world... I had heard 5 of 6 times this had happened at the Masters the leader won. They just mentioned in major history the 5 shot leaders has won 13 of 16 times.

That being said the depth of the field is higher now than ever which makes the feat of holding a 5 shot lead much harder.

I still have decided to make the bet at +105.

5 shot lead for the hottest player in the world... I had heard 5 of 6 times this had happened at the Masters the leader won. They just mentioned in major history the 5 shot leaders has won 13 of 16 times.

That being said the depth of the field is higher now than ever which makes the feat of holding a 5 shot lead much harder.

Scheffler was +1600 to win before the tournament started.

Scheffler was +1600 to win before the tournament started.

+105 as of this morning which I feel is a good bet.
Can't do anything about not betting for him to start -- would have been nice.

Last edited:

That + 105 seems like good value. Five stroke head start for the hottest golfer in the world.

That + 105 seems like good value. Five stroke head start for the hottest golfer in the world.
I think you will be able to get a better number. He bogeyed 1 and 3 to start yesterday. Then again, maybe he runs away with it.

I think you will be able to get a better number. He bogeyed 1 and 3 to start yesterday. Then again, maybe he runs away with it.

Waiting for it to get to 3 or 4 might be a good strategy... that being said 1-3 might be the easiest 3 hole stretch up to the end of hole 12. So his odds may only get worse if he goes -1 on that stretch.

Waiting for it to get to 3 or 4 might be a good strategy... that being said 1-3 might be the easiest 3 hole stretch up to the end of hole 12. So his odds may only get worse if he goes -1 on that stretch.
So far his putting looks a little off but his ball striking is def on point.

Bubba Watson.

I know it was a great shot.. but really Bubba.. given he had to make the shot to make the cut im sure others might have tried it. not that they could have pulled it off.

Bubba wants to come out here and try some hard shots, he can play with me.. I will put him in some places that would make his head spin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom