2022 NFL Thread | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Why do fans of the home team motion for their fellow fans to be quiet when their team is on offense? Do other fans look at them and think "Oh crap, they're right...I need to zip it!"?
You wouldn't believe how many idiot fans don't know to not yell then. Also Manning got them doing that more often

Both of these QB’s look completely washed.

Not sure whose in worse shape, Indy who can move on from Ryan easily but has zero chance of getting a young qb in the draft or Denver who just gave up a ton of picks and a massive contract for Russ who looks shot. Yikes.

I think it's easily Denver in the worse spot

Based on the contract your probably right. I guess you could hope that with a new HC and OC you can get year or 2 out of Russ where he turns the clock back but man it looks like he just fell off a cliff performance wise.

Has Hackett been fired yet?
He’s terrible. Yet and still, on that 4th and 1 in OT Russell Hustle and Bustle Washed Wilson has a WIDE OPEN Hambler right in the center of his line of sight , and he doesn’t see him . And before you say “anyone can miss a wide open guy on any given play, please note the very design of this play is for Hambler to end up open just like that (if the play is successful). Wilson never even looks that way until it’s too late, because he had decided before the play even started who he was throwing the ball to.

Last edited:
He’s terrible. Yet and still, on that 4th and 1 in OT Russell Hustle and Bustle Washed Wilson has a WIDE OPEN Hambler right in the center of his line of sight , and he doesn’t see him . And before you say “anyone can miss a wide open guy on any given play, please note the very design of this play is for Hambler to end up open just like that (if the play is successful). Wilson never even looks that way until it’s too late, because he had decided before the play even started who he was throwing the ball to.

Local station showed Hamler smashing his helmet over and over on the ground in disgust.

Why do fans of the home team motion for their fellow fans to be quiet when their team is on offense? Do other fans look at them and think "Oh crap, they're right...I need to zip it!"?
Not in the Dome

Matt Ryan looks like Manning and Brees did in their last year. Absolutely zero arm strength and on pace for 35 fumbles.

I’m not sure what Wilsons problem is. Looks like he’s lost it between the ears.

Matt Ryan looks like Manning and Brees did in their last year. Absolutely zero arm strength and on pace for 35 fumbles.

I’m not sure what Wilsons problem is. Looks like he’s lost it between the ears.
Wilson's problem in my opinion is ego. Seattle won with D, a ground game and Wilson's escapability. He convinced himself and the media and apparently the Broncos he was on the level of the top guys. He is not. Put Allen, Rogers, Mahomes on any team they are better instantly - wilson is not and has never been at that level.

Wilson's problem in my opinion is ego. Seattle won with D, a ground game and Wilson's escapability. He convinced himself and the media and apparently the Broncos he was on the level of the top guys. He is not. Put Allen, Rogers, Mahomes on any team they are better instantly - wilson is not and has never been at that level.
He was never this BAD though. This is Mitch Trubisky level stuff we are seeing.

I always felt like a loner with this take but there seemed to be a lot of Seattle games where he had 88 yards passing after 3 Qtrs before he completed a deep shot at the end. The GB nfccg being one of them; so lucky they recovered an onside kick. He gets a pass for that on top of getting a pass for the biggest choke play in history the following week 'cause "the playcall was bad".
But I also agree this is a whole new level of stink.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom