2022 NFL Thread | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

2022 NFL Thread

Matt Ryan looks like Manning and Brees did in their last year. Absolutely zero arm strength and on pace for 35 fumbles.

I’m not sure what Wilsons problem is. Looks like he’s lost it between the ears.
To be fair Ryan truly has about as little time as you'll see in the NFL. I couldn't believe he made some of the plays he made yesterday. That OL is all sorts of jumbled and against NFL edge rushers that is a recipe for disaster.

I've been saying for a few years how overrated Russ is. He's always in the conversation early in the year (not this year clearly) for an MVP and then falls off a cliff and just fades away. Had some great years in Seattle with some quality talent around him and on D, but a big part of that was his escapability.

This will be horrendous move for Denver. Obviously a new HC is not helping and they desperately needed a QB considering the last few years, and seeing what KC/LAC, even LV have. But they've put themselves in a tough spot sacrificing the future for a possible under .500 record this year.

This is where I am at with Wilson. He's just cringe worthy every time he opens his mouth
This is it exactly. I never paid a lot of attention to his pressers until he came to Denver. I have been saying once a week minimum, that I have to change the channel, mute, etc. whenever he starts talking. I’ve never been more uncomfortable and it’s like nails on a chalk board. Phony. That said, all I care about is performance. There’s no way he’s this bad permanently. There’s nothing physical, it’s timing and between his ears. It’s fixable, but he better figure it out quick

I've been saying for a few years how overrated Russ is. He's always in the conversation early in the year (not this year clearly) for an MVP and then falls off a cliff and just fades away. Had some great years in Seattle with some quality talent around him and on D, but a big part of that was his escapability.

This will be horrendous move for Denver. Obviously a new HC is not helping and they desperately needed a QB considering the last few years, and seeing what KC/LAC, even LV have. But they've put themselves in a tough spot sacrificing the future for a possible under .500 record this year.

There's probably something to that. The last couple years in Seattle saw Wilson take a pounding. Was it the O-line as he lamented them, or was it because he no longer was as elusive? Maybe his erstwhile elusiveness made the OL there appear better than it was? As well, Seattle's ground game the last two years grew more and more ineffective, just as Denver's is today. So the edge rushers are teeing off with no fear and only one thought: eat Russell.

This is it exactly. I never paid a lot of attention to his pressers until he came to Denver. I have been saying once a week minimum, that I have to change the channel, mute, etc. whenever he starts talking. I’ve never been more uncomfortable and it’s like nails on a chalk board. Phony. That said, all I care about is performance. There’s no way he’s this bad permanently. There’s nothing physical, it’s timing and between his ears. It’s fixable, but he better figure it out quick

I love conspiracies. Think maybe he's trying to get rid of Hackett?

Can networks only swap/move games late in the season? Some of these nationally televised early matchups have been awful with some more coming up...

Pretty incredible that Brian Robinson is all the way back from 2 gunshot wounds like a month ago and ready to make his NFL debut tomorrow...

Disclaimer: I stashed him in both my fantasy leagues. He is one tough dude (and lucky) dude.

The Giants remind me so much of the 2017 Bills

Scrappy team that has a little talent, but is well coached and plays hard for each other and the coaching staff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom