2022 PGA Tour | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2022 PGA Tour

Phil didn't think of this much beyond the enemy (Saudi tour) of my enemy (PGA commish) is my friend.

Last edited:

I'd love to hear Greg espouse further on this labor law charge

1645815979343.jpeg

I don’t think the hard stuff is going to come down for awhile

WOn some nice change on the Bulldog kid at 33-1 live betting . Berger blowing up was unexpected but made for a fun day to watch

Man, watching Wil Zalatoris putt is painful. He looks totally psyched out.
Painful is when you have some money on Rory at 9-1 to win and he goes from -7 in Round one to shoot even par in Round two. Hard to win with three bogies.

Painful is when you have some money on Rory at 9-1 to win and he goes from -7 in Round one to shoot even par in Round two. Hard to win with three bogies.

The Cut was +3. Its playing tough and even the leaders are getting a few bogies today.
Heck Billy Horschel is tied for 5th at -6, and had 3 bogies and a double bogey today

The Cut was +3. Its playing tough and even the leaders are getting a few bogies today.
Heck Billy Horschel is tied for 5th at -6, and had 3 bogies and a double bogey today
Right. I didn't watch it closely but didn't the cut line move from +1 to +3 within a short period.

Hovland putting like most of us on league night didnt help his cause yesterday. SS missed 3 pretty make able putts or his back nine would have really been insane given how all the rest played it. Rory wow

Hovland putting like most of us on league night didnt help his cause yesterday. SS missed 3 pretty make able putts or his back nine would have really been insane given how all the rest played it. Rory wow
The greens, in particular, bordered on unplayable. Baked out, lightning fast, too hard to hold shots.

I enjoyed it.

The greens, in particular, bordered on unplayable. Baked out, lightning fast, too hard to hold shots.

I enjoyed it.
pretty much how the greens on my course played every day in the summer as a kid.. you could not fly a ball onto a green. bump and run all day.

I had scottie but I jumped in Sat and only got 10-1.. still nice win..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom