2022 PGA Tour | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2022 PGA Tour

I really like this tourney as well. A real thinking-person's course. I DO wish they'd grow the rough just a little bit because, when conditions are benign, scores can go real low.

Not US Open rough, of course, but rough that doesn't look like fairway.

I really like this tourney as well. A real thinking-person's course. I DO wish they'd grow the rough just a little bit because, when conditions are benign, scores can go real low.

Not US Open rough, of course, but rough that doesn't look like fairway.
True. The rough here is better than the fairways back home

24F48775-481D-4B57-BCD3-77CAED6BED63.jpeg
FE61E447-20B7-4D7A-A5CF-8C8AF4949897.jpeg
8D068114-3F18-4897-8E0D-127DD958CF0B.jpeg

Just got back from Harbourtown. Whole island is heaven on earth! The new Quarter deck off 18 is just amazing. My $400 bar bill surprised my wife tho. She thought Glenfiddich 18 was a new low carb beer.

Rooting hard for HV3 to get his first but I think it’s cantlay and Lowry’s round to lose

Just got back from Harbourtown. Whole island is heaven on earth! The new Quarter deck off 18 is just amazing. My $400 bar bill surprised my wife tho. She thought Glenfiddich 18 was a new low carb beer.

Rooting hard for HV3 to get his first but I think it’s cantlay and Lowry’s round to lose
Jordan with a real nice round today. I'm sure his gaffe yesterday is killing him on the inside.

Was the CBS broadcast weird for anyone else? Could continually hear someone breathing and clearing their throat in their mic. Was so bizarre.

Was the CBS broadcast weird for anyone else? Could continually hear someone breathing and clearing their throat in their mic. Was so bizarre.
Didn’t hear anything but Faldo is getting weird in his old age.

Dude. I was there too..let me know next year

Zurich team play event in New Orleans this week. Always interesting when you see the pairings. I took three of them based on who I like and the odds. I feel really good about my Morikawa/Hovland pairing at +850 and are currently leading at -6 after 9 holes. I also have Niemann/Pereira at +2500 and Zalatoris/Riley at +2800.

On paper Morikawa and Hovland are probably the best team that has ever competed at this events.

On paper Morikawa and Hovland are probably the best team that has ever competed at this events.
Cantlay and Schauffle made a statement today with a nifty 59. Different game tomorrow with alternate shot.

that 30-30 on the Shark was pretty good.. my Kid was asking me when he watched it, was he pretty good never heard of him.. Then you go look at his stats and realize just how dominant he was for a good number of years.. just let the majors slip away too often.. Kinda like Rory is now if he doesnt finish off another one.

Anybody have Bill Haas / Jay Haas tied with Hovland/Morikawa after round 1?

Bill Haas, #565 in the world and #168 on the tour, who has not had a top 20 on tour in nearly 3 years. And his 68 year old dad Jay

They are currently right near the cut line. I expect them to struggle with alternate shot but will be an interesting early follow.

Last edited:
Day & Scrivener (who I never heard of) are at -6 though 11 days of alternate shot. That will shoot them way up the leaderboard after today.

As they said when they used to hype up Phil, as he waved his thumbs with a crap eating grin , "He's just like one of us".

Who here
- hasn't lost tens of millions gambling? Or been friends with some known gambling cronies?
- hasn't been questioned by the FBI at their place of business?
- hasn't blasted the ethics of their fellow cohorts while extolling the virtues of blood money?
- hasn't blasted their boss for incompetence on National TV?
- hasn't defended the ethics of his banking friends in one of the largest financial meltdowns ever
- hasn't made millions while constantly complaining about taxes?
- hasn't been called FIGJAM by co-workers?

Last edited:
As they said when they used to hype up Phil, as he waved his thumbs with a crap eating grin , "He's just like one of us".

Who here
- hasn't lost tens of millions gambling? Or been friends with some known gambling cronies?
- hasn't been questioned by the FBI at their place of business?
- hasn't blasted the ethics of their fellow cohorts while extolling the virtues of blood money?
- hasn't blasted their boss for incompetence on National TV?
- hasn't defended the ethics of his banking friends in one of the largest financial meltdowns ever
- hasn't made millions while constantly complaining about taxes?
- hasn't been called FIGJAM by co-workers?
I was really surprised when he won “The Match” vs. Tiger for $9 million after a horrific display of golf by the two of them, and didn’t pledge anything to charity. But it is Phil we’re talking about.

I was really surprised when he won “The Match” vs. Tiger for $9 million after a horrific display of golf by the two of them, and didn’t pledge anything to charity. But it is Phil we’re talking about.
People shouldn't worry how other people spend their money

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom