2022 Schedule Guesses | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Schedule Guesses

Navy schedule pretty weak as well. Surprised, given their close distance to a lot of good schools they couldn't find better teams to play. They scrimmage UNC and UVA but the hardest game they play out of conference is Hopkins???

Navy usually plays Maryland...I wonder if that game was a casualty after Maryland scheduled Syracuse this year.

Navy usually plays Maryland...I wonder if that game was a casualty after Maryland scheduled Syracuse this year.
Perhaps, although Loyola 2/12 and Princeton 2/26 are also new to the schedule from 2020.

That schedule would be crazy in some recent years, but with Albany, OSU, and Penn St all down bad it looks pretty tame. Wonder if they tried to keep the matchup with Notre Dame they had going recently.

I’m Hoping for a Syracuse Maryland Men and Women doubleheader that day… just a guess.. or wishful thinking.. lol

I’m Hoping for a Syracuse Maryland Men and Women doubleheader that day… just a guess.. or wishful thinking.. lol
Maryland's women's schedule is posted and it doesn't list Syracuse on Feb 20. They play at UVa on Feb 18.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom