2022 Schedule Guesses | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Schedule Guesses

That would definitely explain playing at SB.

Let the Long Island recruits get a look at the team and the current LI players get seen by friends and family. I think this is a great idea. Also I think Syracuse gets a little too used to playing in the Dome, especially early in the year, so I think this will help toughen them up.

fieldystick 6:00 p.m. start of the Ped State game- not ideal for the shrmdougluvrs.

I feel you. I'm pretty much the only person I know who complains about night games for sports. Absolutely miserable for me to go any sporting event that starts after about 4:00pm... but I digress.

I'm assuming that the many late afternoon/night games on Hop's schedule this year must be television-dictated. It's such a departure from how Hopkins normally schedules their home games that I don't see any other explanation.

UMass 2022 schedule if you manually enter the URL on their website.

I took a screenshot this time in case they "unpublish" the page like Cleveland State did a few weeks ago. (I got wise, see.)
Screen Shot 2021-12-15 at 6.34.27 AM.png

OK not sure I get playing @ Stony Brook, will be a challenging game that should be played at home.
UVa had a series with SB and played it home-and-home as way for the NYC metro area players' families to have an easy trip to see their sons play. It's also a recruiting tool. For you folks, it's a chance for Spallina to shine before his homies.

Do we get a 2022 Roster when the schedule gets released?

Last edited:
I feel you. I'm pretty much the only person I know who complains about night games for sports. Absolutely miserable for me to go any sporting event that starts after about 4:00pm... but I digress.

I'm assuming that the many late afternoon/night games on Hop's schedule this year must be television-dictated. It's such a departure from how Hopkins normally schedules their home games that I don't see any other explanation.

Yeah. I mean, I'm being totally selfish. But that game won't end until 8:30. Then I've got to scramble up to my in-laws where we are staying. Then i have to drag my butt out of bed at like 4:30 a.m. to hide Easter Eggs in the yard.*

*I "have to" do this anyway, but since I'm complaining, I might as well push all my chips in.

We play Army March 2 per their Twitter

Let the Long Island recruits get a look at the team and the current LI players get seen by friends and family. I think this is a great idea. Also I think Syracuse gets a little too used to playing in the Dome, especially early in the year, so I think this will help toughen them up.

Well said. Other schools like UVA and Duke have no problem playing games on LI at least every other season so why should Syracuse?

Rutgers is not playing any ACC teams. Not a lot of preseason top 10 teams on that schedule, perhaps Loyola will be. Not really the schedule of a team that wants to compete near the top.

Apparently that is the ACC's fault and specifically Syracuse (reconnect the r and i - https://rutgers.forums.r ivals.com/threads/rutgers-men%E2%80%99s-lacrosse-unveils-2022-schedule.231131/

Rutgers is not playing any ACC teams. Not a lot of preseason top 10 teams on that schedule, perhaps Loyola will be. Not really the schedule of a team that wants to compete near the top.

Army should be a top 15 team but I agree not much there beyond Loyola and I guess at Stony Brook. Princeton replaces way to much after a year off to be much of a threat this year. They have have multiple dregs in LIU, Lafayette and St. Johns. They better be well above .500 and at least split between Maryland or Hop or their gonna be crying again when they get left out.

Apparently that is the ACC's fault and specifically Syracuse (reconnect the r and i - https://rutgers.forums.r ivals.com/threads/rutgers-men%E2%80%99s-lacrosse-unveils-2022-schedule.231131/
Lol. We switched to playing a big10 team that is actually consistently good. Would not call that soft.

Lol. We switched to playing a big10 team that is actually consistently good. Would not call that soft.

Ya he also failed to mention SU was the only ACC school to actually pay Rutty in a home and home (just a few years ago) and would have played them last year and this year if not for COVID. I missed the memo where were supposed to play them every year now.

Wow, what a weak and disappointing non-con schedule. Rutgers wants to act like it's one of the big dogs and then puts out a schedule like that? It's the same or worse as every other season. Typical of them though. Fascinated to see how their fans justify it.

Wow, what a weak and disappointing non-con schedule. Rutgers wants to act like it's one of the big dogs and then puts out a schedule like that? It's the same or worse as every other season. Typical of them though. Fascinated to see how their fans justify it.

According to their fans on that message board Jeremy posted, it's everyone else's fault, and everyone (especially Syracuse for some reason) is just afraid to play the big bad scarlet knights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom