2022 Spring game is Friday April 1 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Spring game is Friday April 1

I think it with it on a Friday night rules it out for the PACuse family, which stinks kids really enjoy going to these.

... What if the Spring Game is going to be like practice 11 out of 15? It sort of makes sense, considering the team is still in winter workouts. Is there a spring break this year?

... What if the Spring Game is going to be like practice 11 out of 15? It sort of makes sense, considering the team is still in winter workouts. Is there a spring break this year?

Spring break is March 13 - March 20

Unfortunately one of my boys has a show that weekend. Don’t recall if it’s Boy #2 who’s in a show, or Boy #3 who’s working stage crew of a different show. All I know is that my presence is required here in the swamps of Jersey.

Unfortunately one of my boys has a show that weekend. Don’t recall if it’s Boy #2 who’s in a show, or Boy #3 who’s working stage crew of a different show. All I know is that my presence is required here in the swamps of Jersey.
Stuck in the mud again. ;)

I'm betting we find out this week when Spring Practice starts, as I can't see it starting later than early next week.

I'm betting we find out this week when Spring Practice starts, as I can't see it starting later than early next week.
May start in early to mid March. I know the spring game is April 1st but there is no requirement that it has to be the last day of spring practice. ACC set the game for April 1st. Maybe DB wants to continue to assess the team with additional practices after the spring game. This would give the new coaches more time and allow more time for winter conditioning.

May start in early to mid March. I know the spring game is April 1st but there is no requirement that it has to be the last day of spring practice. ACC set the game for April 1st. Maybe DB wants to continue to assess the team with additional practices after the spring game. This would give the new coaches more time and allow more time for winter conditioning.
I went back and looked at 2019, a normal year before Covid. Spring Practice started on March 3rd. There were the normal 14 practices, 3 per week Sat., Tues and Thurs. The last practice was on April 11th with the Spring Game on April 13th.

The SU Spring schedule lists May 4th as the last day of classes.

Have we decided if there’s going to be any board meetup for this, tailgate or otherwise?

Last year was a crazy schedule with Spring Practice not starting until March 30th.
Just searched my email .. it was actually going to be April 18th (before it was cancelled), per SUAD. But I might take Friday off to join the crew this year ... just having a spring game is cause for celebration.

Last edited:
Georgia Tech has it's Spring Game on March 17th, yesterday they had their first Spring Practice.

Confirmed. They can’t keep me out now!
52D1DA3F-3F32-46EB-A215-80B01C56C5D6.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom