2022 Spring game is Friday April 1 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Spring game is Friday April 1

Looks like we will be making the trip now
pacusewife has deemed it an educational trip for the kids and I'm not one to argue over the quality of the kid's education :)

Is anyone planning on tailgating?
Has the education begun yet on the incredible tastes of a dome dog and super nachos ? Don’t leave that out. Was vital to my childhood

Has the education begun yet on the incredible tastes of a dome dog and super nachos ? Don’t leave that out. Was vital to my childhood
Indeed it has for the last 4 years, little game to her first spring game only 6 months old haha

They also know no one will be watching so no threat of plays being stole
Luke Benson is at GT. Maybe the new regime will utilize the TE, it seems like they will.

We are within 10 days of the Spring Game, and there has been no other public info on any "extras". Special guests, kids activities, pre-game/post-game autographs etc etc.

Anyone heard anything?? I'm guessing the silence speaks volumes.

We are within 10 days of the Spring Game, and there has been no other public info on any "extras". Special guests, kids activities, pre-game/post-game autographs etc etc.

Anyone heard anything?? I'm guessing the silence speaks volumes.

Weitsman is bringing Brady and Gronkowski again.

I saw part of the Georgia Tech spring "game" on the ACC Network. It looked like just drills to me. I need more than that to justify driving two and half hours on a Friday afternoon and back again.

I saw part of the Georgia Tech spring "game" on the ACC Network. It looked like just drills to me. I need more than that to justify driving two and half hours on a Friday afternoon and back again.
Ugh. I already took time off of work (I work nights) and am coming from the Albany area. SU said it’s going to be more of a traditional scrimmage so it better be or I’ll be very disappointed.

I hear you...I'm flying up from Florida. I'd like to see at least 2 quarters of real football.

I hear you...I'm flying up from Florida. I'd like to see at least 2 quarters of real football.
I have enough trust in Dino to show real football to go if i lived locally. I'd be nervous about coming up from Florida and wanted to see real football :)

I'm looking forward to it. Dragging my wife along and our boys. My 2 older ones (6 & 8) are starting to enjoy it, so hopefully this will continue to build their fandom.

I just heard Mcnabb would be in town for another event. I can’t remember what, but if it’s the same weekend….?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom