2022 Spring game is Friday April 1 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Spring game is Friday April 1

I just heard an ad on the radio, but only caught the name Mungro. Anyone else hear? The story on su website has not been updated.

I know it’s about the football, but I loved the year they did the cheer clinic. It gave my daughter a lot of buy-in for a kid who isn’t crazy about football in general.

Why don’t we all just pick a spot to get together as a board and all sit together?

Where are people parking for the spring game? Am I wrong that parking is free in nearby lots, and if so, which lots? I know in the past it was, or that's how I recall it anyway.

Where are people parking for the spring game? Am I wrong that parking is free in nearby lots, and if so, which lots? I know in the past it was, or that's how I recall it anyway.
I was just planning on parking in West Lot for the short walk. I’m not sure how many fans will be in attendance but I’m assuming parking will be easy.

I was just planning on parking in West Lot for the short walk. I’m not sure how many fans will be in attendance but I’m assuming parking will be easy.

Thanks for the info. I'll likely do that too.

I’ll be in a dark blue Syracuse hoodie and wearing the same hat as my profile picture, Lord willing.

I’ll be the one with the gorgeous woman on his arm. She may or may not be wearing her Joey Galloway autographed baseball hat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom