2022 Spring game is Friday April 1 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2022 Spring game is Friday April 1

Orange legends Eric Dungey, Don McPherson, James Mungro and Dan Conley will be signing autographs pregame in the lower Dome concourse from 6:15 to 6:45 p.m. Fans can meet the stars in the endzone concourse near section 124 (the end zone concourse opposite the team tunnels).

Fans will be welcomed down on the field postgame to take pictures with their favorite players for a 15 minute period at stations across the field. Stick around to meet the likes of Sean Tucker, Garrett Shrader and more!

I already have all4, It’s framed right next to my 2003 NC banner in my man cave.
He is Syracuse’s oldest living All American.

Hold on to that. Could buy a car with that someday.

Would like to see them get back to a pace where they are averaging 80 plays a game. I understand at least one reason they slowed down the last two years. I wonder if beyond protecting the defense of Gilbert wasn’t capable of operating in a fast tempo.

Being better starts with the Qb. If he doesn’t improve nothing else matters

Would like to see them get back to a pace where they are averaging 80 plays a game. I understand at least one reason they slowed down the last two years. I wonder if beyond protecting the defense of Gilbert wasn’t capable of operating in a fast tempo.

Being better starts with the Qb. If he doesn’t improve nothing else matters
We know UVa likes to play at a fast pace. Coach Anae is used to it and I suspect this is a concept he and Coach Babers both embrace strongly.

It will be interesting to see how fast things go tonight. I have heard the team is practicing at a breakneck pace a lot this spring.

We know UVa likes to play at a fast pace. Coach Anae is used to it and I suspect this is a concept he and Coach Babers both embrace strongly.

It will be interesting to see how fast things go tonight. I have heard the team is practicing at a breakneck pace a lot this spring.
That would be awesome

I just got a Cuse app update on the phone that says it’s about ticketing improvements. May want to make sure you do the app update before you go tonight if you haven’t already put your tickets in your Apple wallet.

So I heard Dino was definitely pushed to do more for the spring game. He was told the fan base needs to see more. So he is making it like a game. I still don’t expect to see a whole lot schematically. They don’t have the whole offense in. Particularly the passing game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom