2023-2024 schedule release 8 PM tonight | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2023-2024 schedule release 8 PM tonight

Could be. Just a theory i have.

Would not be surprised if SU told ESPN that wanted to miss the SEC challenge this year because they are playing in Maui so soon beforehand.

It’s not like we are going yo be a preseason top 25 team and we just lost the HOF coach angle too.

Should know soon.
I will be very disappointed if we are not in the shootout. That is reserved for scrub teams.

Maui . Nov 20 - 22
ACC/SEC Challenge Nov 27 - 30
Oregon - Sioux Falls, ID. Dec 17th

I really don’t see the issue here. Tennessee will be in Maui, they will be playing in the challenge.

I don’t think us playing in Texas on November 30th then in Idaho 3 weeks later is too much travel. The AAC did that kinda travel every week lol

Give me Bruce Pearl every single season

I will be very disappointed if we are not in the shootout. That is reserved for scrub teams.

I'd be fine with it. Our schedule is too hard for a team that has to figure out a new system.

I wonder what AA feels about scheduling? Tough OOC early to get ready for the ACC or easier and break everybody in and see what he has?

I'd be fine with it. Our schedule is too hard for a team that has to figure out a new system.
If we had to miss a year, I'm fine with it this season also. We'll be tested plenty already and as you mention, we'll be trying to work in a new system.

Would be curious to know the dynamic of selecting which team sits. Lowest rated, ping pong balls, rock paper scissors. We certainly wouldn't be the worst draw, tv rating wise.

I just assumed whichever team finished last in the conference the previous season would sit out. I can’t imagine ESPN would want Syracuse to be the team sitting out.
It's "supposed to be" the last place team sits out but not 2 years in a row. Louisville came in last in 2022-23 and NC State was last the season before. Asking to be left out is totally up to the school.

Reminds me of the Big East/SEC challenge scheduling back in the day
I'm sure there's at least some predicted order of finish going into the matchups; but, would much rather have seen a matchup versus Auburn, Florida, or Frank Anselem's Georgia.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom