2023-24 NBA Season | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Kevin Porter arrested for “allegedly” strangling his girlfriend. Charged with two felonies. I’ve always hated this dude on and off the court. Great time to get rid of his ass. Rockets did ONE thing right in this situation though.

“Porter signed a four-year contract extension worth as much as $82.5 million last season. Only the $15.9 million salary for this season is fully guaranteed in the deal, which is uniquely structured due to Porter's history of off-court issues.”

Turns out Kevin moron Porter broke his girlfriends neck. That’s what a “fractured vertebra” is. And it would appear that there were other previous acts of violence that it is very difficult to believe rockets did not know about. Once proud franchise now exposed for the clowns they are … starting from the top with their Cheeseball glory hound owner.

‘Sup with that hair?
rob-pelinka.jpg

I knew it. I don’t know why everyone pretended the Bucks package was weaker than Miami’s and ignored the fact that Dame is the only non-Buck Giannis has worked out with and publicly courted and that Lillard constantly said Giannis was the one player he most wanted to play with. Felt like an inevitability to me, especially once Giannis started putting pressure on the front office.

be interesting to see where Holiday gets traded to. doesn't sound like Portland has much intention of keeping him.

Jrue would be an amazing fit in Miami or Philly, but Miami would be particularly hilarious since they seemingly just struck out on both Lillard and Giannis in one move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom