2023-24 NBA Season | Page 124 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Suggesting that this potential trade is only happening because Wiggins has asked to be dealt is inaccurate.

The Warriors want to trade Wiggins. Have been trying to do so for well over a year, probably pushing 2 years, typically as filler in a bigger deal.

Perhaps its mutual that they want to depart. I haven't seen a story that Wiggins has asked to leave, but its certainly very possible - there was some weirdness last year from Wiggins (valid or not). But its not like the Warriors are only looking to move him because he has requested it. So i don't really see a great comparison to Lillard's situation.
It’s definitely mutual. He’s wanted out for awhile now which is why he agreed to sit out of the Olympics when they asked.

It’s definitely mutual. He’s wanted out for awhile now which is why he agreed to sit out of the Olympics when they asked.

He agreed to sit out because they said they might void his contract, as they are entitled to do, if he played in the Olympics without their permission.

If you want to call that mutual than sure it’s “mutual”.

The Warriors wanted to move him in a package for Siakam as early as the 2022 off-season. Framing this as wiggins being the one pushing trades is inaccurate.

Last edited:
Bulls front office continues to be the worst…

Could’ve received three 2nd round picks for Andre Drummond from Philly at the deadline. Bulls said no, so they could make the play in. Now Drummond walks for nothing to Philly.

Everyone knows they’ve been trying to trade LaVine for basically the past year. They were asking for too many 1st rounders and started to bring down what they were asking for. Now they are basically giving him away for free and are willing to add an asset as well. The latest offer was LaVine and a 1st to the Warriors for Wiggins and CP3. The Warriors said no and proceeded to waive CP3.

With PG not returning to the Clips, DeRozan makes too much sense to go back home to LA. The Bulls will probably mess that up too and not do a sign and trade… and get nothing.

They are still willing to trade Vucevic. They’ll either trade or buyout Ball.

They already traded AC for Giddey. Last night they resigned Pat Williams 4 years/90 mil.

I’ll be happy if they continue to go full youth movement, tank, and rebuild. That’s what AKME wants to do, the Reinsdorfs continue to tell them to stay competitive. And therefore the Bulls stay in mid-land.

Last edited:
Sixers are signing Drummond, Eric Gordon, and sound like the favorite for PG. Oubre Jr staying in Philly too.

Caldwell-Pope to Magic.

CP3 to Spurs.

Kevin Porter Jr & Derrick Jones Jr to Clips. Harden is resigning, and they are looking to trade Westbrook.

Valanciunas to Wizards.

Mason Plumlee to Suns.

Naji Marshall to Mavs.

Obi Toppin staying with Pacers.

Last edited:
I don't know the whole story but did Flip's brother really go on Twitter accusing the girlfriend of brainwashing him to be a Mormon. I mean it's not a cult.
Mmmmm. I have two extended family members who would disagree. (They are not active church members, but their parents are/were.)
My D-I-L’s great-grandfather is memorialized at a temple in St. George, Utah.
Granted, not all members have the same experiences.

Mmmmm. I have two extended family members who would disagree. (They are not active church members, but their parents are/were.)
My D-I-L’s great-grandfather is memorialized at a temple in St. George, Utah.
Granted, not all members have the same experiences.
What happens is often Mormons are portrayed in media as "weird" and so when something weird happens, and a Mormon, or someone associated in some capacity with the church, is involved, the short cut thinking is "welp, it's weird and Mormons are involved, so this must be part of the weirdness in Mormonism." Which leads to a lot of misconceptions and misrepresentations of the faith.

Lemme ask you this, sports fans - Mormons are known for sending their young people out all over the world on grueling mission experiences for one and a half to two years, and in this case, a supposedly Mormon, hot, mid 20s women is accused of sleeping with an 18 year old as a means to convert him into an extremely chaste and sexually conservative religion. So I ask you, WHICH ONE OF THOSE THINGS DO YOU THINK WOULD GROW THE FAITH FASTER IF TRUE?

The Kevin Porter signing is insane. Clippers now have Porter, Josh Primo, and to a lesser extent, Kai Jones. Yikes.

Bulls front office continues to be the worst…

Could’ve received three 2nd round picks for Andre Drummond from Philly at the deadline. Bulls said no, so they could make the play in. Now Drummond walks for nothing to Philly.

Everyone knows they’ve been trying to trade LaVine for basically the past year. They were asking for too many 1st rounders and started to bring down what they were asking for. Now they are basically giving him away for free and are willing to add an asset as well. The latest offer was LaVine and a 1st to the Warriors for Wiggins and CP3. The Warriors said no and proceeded to waive CP3.

With PG not returning to the Clips, DeRozan makes too much sense to go back home to LA. The Bulls will probably mess that up too and not do a sign and trade… and get nothing.

They are still willing to trade Vucevic. They’ll either trade or buyout Ball.

They already traded AC for Giddey. Last night they resigned Pat Williams 4 years/90 mil.

I’ll be happy if they continue to go full youth movement, tank, and rebuild. That’s what AKME wants to do, the Reinsdorfs continue to tell them to stay competitive. And therefore the Bulls stay in mid-land.
Bulls actually signed a young center to a good deal... Jalen Smith 3 years/27 mil. I remember when Cuse recruited Stix.

Bulls actually signed a young center to a good deal... Jalen Smith 3 years/27 mil. I remember when Cuse recruited Stix.
The Bulls front office might be the worst in all of American pro sports. Just pathetic. The state of the Bulls is downright depressing and a joke here in Chicago. Reinsdorf doesn't care as long as attendance continues to be strong.

Free agents or did they get cut? Either way, still insane, especially giving him a player option and trade kicker.
It’s a minimum contract.

They waived Primo to get Jones and didn’t pick up the option on Jones to clear cap room. They might bring back Jones.

It’s a minimum contract.

They waived Primo to get Jones and didn’t pick up the option on Jones to clear cap room. They might bring back Jones.
That does not matter at all lol. He shouldn't be getting a single penny. The fact that they added bonuses to get him to sign is laughable.

That does not matter at all lol. He shouldn't be getting a single penny. The fact that they added bonuses to get him to sign is laughable.
There were teams lined up to sign him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom