2023 NFL Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2023 NFL Thread

Because I bought Sunday ticket while under YTTV subscription if I cancel YTTV my Sunday ticket is canceled and it's non-refundable. So now if I cancel my $70 per month YTTV which free trial ends this week I would be out the $300 Sunday ticket costed me and would have to buy again. So now I have to eat YTTV until football season ends. Thank espn and spectrum

Ravens have outgained Cincy 225 to 63 and are only up three points.

So how long until teams stop trusting Ohio St QBs? As many good players at other positions it's wild how bad their QBs are in the league in terms of meeting expectations.

Not sure but if you google "NBA will surpass the NFL in popularity" you get a couple dozen articles (many opinion pieces). Most of these articles were written 3-5 years ago. Not many current pieces cuz the gap has only grown that much larger over the last 2-3 years.
Was it US, or worldwide?

My Raiders get smoked. No surprise there. My other observation is classic Lions and Chargers.

So how long until teams stop trusting Ohio St QBs? As many good players at other positions it's wild how bad their QBs are in the league in terms of meeting expectations.
I assume you’re speaking about Fields?

Yeah, he’s not good.

I assume you’re speaking about Fields?

Yeah, he’s not good.

Stroud is a rookie but hasn't looked good so jury is still out to be fair. Haskins (RIP) wasn't good before his tragic passing, Cardale Jones was out of the league in a hurry...

Pryor changed positions after being in supplemental draft ( still cost a third rounder)

Do the Giants have to clean house again? I was surprised how bad they looked vs Dallas and figured that played its role in the scoreline but now vs an awful Arizona team? Wow

Pretty sorry game from Trevor 'Generational'. 216 on 41 attempts?
Another 1seed for the Chiefs. Unbelievable.

Phins gotta send a message tonight

Pretty sorry game from Trevor 'Generational'. 216 on 41 attempts?
Another 1seed for the Chiefs. Unbelievable.
It’s too early to crown KC when they already have one loss and their weapons look below average.

It’s too early to crown KC when they already have one loss and their weapons look below average.
Not crowning them, Arrowhead is overrated & they can lose there in the playoffs.
The East & North are just way too tough.
The South sucks and so does the rest of the West.

Have to be honest, Dak has looked really good against this Jet defense so far.

Minus the one lucky drop by Gardner that should have been a pick 6. Wilson has held his own too

In a world full of bad off-season takes I don't think anything can beat "Delvin Cook is going to make ___ better".

Do the Giants have to clean house again? I was surprised how bad they looked vs Dallas and figured that played its role in the scoreline but now vs an awful Arizona team? Wow
Daniel Jones is on the books for 47 million next year.

The NFL needs a Draft Lottery. One of the most blatant throwing of a game you will ever see by Arizona.

9.5 would be the highest spread this week. Lot of points for a great defensive team, just sayin'.

I can tell you're mighty bulled up about your boys after one game. We'll see. Last time we say the G-men before Sunday they were getting stomped out 38-7 in the playoffs. Don't overreact to one game.

Well today went as expected ( which doesn't happen often) when I was talking about the line. That said- A bit of luck though as Gardner missed a pick 6 that would have changed everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom